Ch 5: That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?

That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?: Liam

“Liam, as you know, I don’t favor any specific players on this team, but I do consider you as one of my best. I’d hate to see you falling all over the place because of that girl.”

“Don’t worry Coach. I can handle Airi. She's all talk.”

“Son, seriously.”

“Yes sir.”

Okay, so, Airi did have a pretty hard bite. Not too shabby with comebacks either. For a guy who’s played a decent amount of girls, she was the most unpredictable yet to come. 

“Liaaaam!”

Oh god no….

“Raquel….I thought you graduated from here a year ago.”

“Yeah, well I thought I would give you a visit since we're so close!”

“Look, I know you're only here to ask for my hand in marriage but this is the last time I'm going to say it. I'm not the slightest bit interested.”

Raquel was one of the few kinds of girls I tried to steer clear of. Clingyness and flirtation in her mind was like birthdays and sex; the perfect combination. It was another disadvantage for me that my sister and her had been friends in the past. But like I said, that was in the distant past and the time now allowed me to break the facade. In simpler terms, I can say whatever the hell I want to without feeling guilty. Thirsty as ever, Raquel made her way towards me and started grazing her fingers over my covered abdomen.

“C’mon babe. Let's do something fun; just you and me.” I felt bille rising to my tongue. 

“Sorry, I got other plans.” With that, I grabbed her wrist and dropped it to her side. Then, I simply walked awayTo hell with her crap, I thought to myself.

As I got closer to the showers, a sudden visual of Airi this morning slipped into my mind. Her shirt glued to her torso, elaborating her curves, the way her black hair got into her eyes causing them to glow behind her fringe, her small dimples that deepened when she smiled with those soft, pink lips. Man. I. Am. F*cked. I quickly transitioned to the thought of soccer positions that were going to be picked next week. Shit. I need to see her.

After showering, I ran to my bike and whipped out my phone.

"Hey Eliyza, can I ask you a question?"