Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind

Hello FANS! It's been soo looongg and i truly apologize of my delays. honestly, i wans't planning to upload anytime soon. But i was like, OH WHAT THE HELL? Please COMMENT and VOTE and FAN!

Chapter 24: Airi

 It was a glorious Sunday morning and I was still in the misty jungles of Africa, the setting of my dream, when I was rudely awoken by Liam's nagging.

 "Airi, wake up. It's 9:35."

 Did you hear that? It's 9:35. Only 9:35. I should be completely used to Liam's ridiculously early uprising, considering we've been living together in his apartment for about a week now due to his reckless injuries that resulted in me being his temporary caretaker. I truly am a disgraceful creature. No, I had gotten used to his cleanly ways and his constant in and out of the house schedule. But 9:35? Was this really necessary?

 "Leave me alone, Liam. It's called beauty sleep. If you keep screwing me at night and expect me to wake up this early every morning, I'll be looking like an ape at the end of the month."

 "What the hell are you talking about? Every time I go to kiss you, you bring up the whole phone thing and lecture me on how my punishment has been extended."

 "I give you a bath every morning, with me in it. That's pretty lucky for you." As I said this, I felt his casted arm grab my waist aggressively, and his lips graze my neck. When I thought it wouldn't get any better, I was quite correct. Pulling me out of bed, Liam picked me up bridal style and dropped me in the tub filled with cold water; his arm still jacked.

 "LIAM!" How does he manage? Do I even need to be here anymore?

 "C'mon. I want to go play some soccer."

 "What? I thought you wanted some time with me now that the week is over," I said, sitting myself up as I produced a successful distraction that only required the swift action of pulling my tank top down from the center where the abyss of my chest was very visible.

 "On second thought, some boo-I mean you-time would be good..." he trailed off, leaning down for a kiss. At the perfect time, I pulled the collar of his shirt down, soaking him in the same cold torture I had experienced only a few minutes ago.

 "This is quite the sight, but HOLY SHIT, IT'S COLD," he yelled, his face in my chest.

 "Thought you should know. Why is it that we always use water to wake each other up?" I smiled, pulling his chin up.He rolled his eyes and went to kiss my lips until I dodged it.

 "Airi, how much longer?" He asked desperately, his cheek resting on my chest. I ignored him, getting up. I pulled off the rest of my clothes, wrapping a fresh white towel around my body. Liam did the same, knowing his clean clothes weren't worth wearing when drenched. I fell back into the bed, cold from my wet hair that was still dripping. I grabbed the covers, bundling myself.

 "Back in bed already? See you want it just as bad as I do." Liam smirked, walking out in a pair of Batman boxers.

 "Dude, seriously, you have most awesome boxers. Where do you get them?" I asked, authentically intrigued.

 "I have no idea. Merelise sends me them randomly just for fun. At first I would throw them away, but they're actually good quality. Might as well use 'em."

 "You two seem pretty close."

 "We are." He said, getting in bed, pulling the covers down.

 "Liam, it's cold!"

 "I have an easy solution to that." He really couldn't keep it in. Alright, let's play. I surprised him, kissing him on the neck, trailing kisses lower and lower. He already took advantage of my loosely wrapped towel then gently pushed me down, crawling on top of me.