Ch 13: A Round of Strip Poker Lingerie and He Still Don't Want None

Read, read, READ! Thanks. BTW, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN!

Chapter 13: Airi

               “Well, yeah. We have….” I said with hesitation, preparing myself to hear the girls’ reactions after answering Eliyza’s question.

               “Hold up. You lost your virginity?” Kirra stopped her pacing and looked me, straight in the eye.

               “What? Airi, you lost it and you didn’t even tell me?” Sadie said impatiently. I didn’t even bother taking a glimpse at Nadia, knowing there was a glare for me. I was in deep shit.

               “Yeah, I did…loose…my….virginity.”

               “WHEN?” They all shouted.

               “Um, the night…we had drinks….”

               “You could have told.”

               “I didn’t know when….”

               “Okay, fine, he screwed you. What I don’t get is he still hasn’t asked you out,” Kirra looked at me curiously, as if I knew exactly what his deal was.

               “I honestly don’t want him to ask me out.”

               “Why?” Sadie asked.

               “Because, I kind of like where we are. You know, the fact that we can do whatever we want and not have to commit.”

               “Airi, we’ve gone over this so many times. One day, when you two are still friends with benefits, you’re going to see him walking with another girl, his arm around her waist. Then you’re going to freak and feel this jab of pain in your heart called jealousy. Then, you’ll unconsciously beat the crap out of that girl in the middle of the night. Do you want that to happen?” Nadia took a deep breath after lecturing me.

               “That’s not going to happen. I will always be comfortable being f*ck buddies with Liam.” 

               “What about f*ck buddies and Liam?” I froze.

               “Liam, w-what are you doing here?” I let out a fake chuckle with my question, scared to know how much he heard.

               “You guys do realize you’re standing in front of the guys’ bathroom, right?”

               “Y-yeah, we knew.” I was seriously freaking out.

               “Don’t tell me you want to go to the bathroom with me to do special things.

               I pushed him before he could wait from my reply.

               “That. Was. Close.

               “I know, right?” I ignored the girls’ comments walking up to the guys.

               “Owen, what time does the park close?”

               “Uh, nine, why?”

               “Just wondering. Dude, I’m starving.”

               “It’s only seven.”

               “Did you hear what you just said? It’s already seven. Damn. Lines took that long?”