Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught

Hi Fans! Hope you take a liking to this chap. I had fun writing it for some reason.... I hope that doesn't mean I'm too corupt for my own good. :] PLEASE VOTE, FAN, and COMMENT. thanks. 

Chapter 11: Airi

As I awoke, I felt my bare skin on some more skin. When I looked up, there was Liam, playing with my hair, black circles consuming the space below his eyes. He not only looked tired, but depressed and pretty much, like shit.

“You’re awake.” He looked at me. His eyes seemed dead, with no color.

“Did you even sleep?”

“Yeah?” The questioning tone told me “no.”

“Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, of course.” So he wasn’t going to crack? Then I had a brilliant idea. Good thing I chose from the lacy collection Eliyza packed in my bag. I got up, crawling towards Liam’s face, putting my arms on his shoulders, around his neck. I whispered in his ear,

“The bags under your eyes aren’t agreeing with you.”

He whispered back in my ear,

“The bags under my eyes are because of me watching you toss and turn in all that lace the whole night.”

I blushed with the comment. He kissed my chest, coming higher and higher. When he kissed my lips, it felt weird. Not only was it less enthusiastic than usual, but there was no sex appeal to it. He then got up and went to the bathroom. He left his phone on the bed. I was very tempted. But it’s his business. My brain continued to argue with me until I won. I grabbed his phone and looked through his texts. There were several from a girl named ‘Raquel.’

Raquel: hey baby!

Me: im blocking u.

Raquel: whoa now sxy. dnt hav 2 take drastic measures 4 a crush. ;)

Raquel: liam! baby!

Raquel: LIAM!

I laughed at the desperation in this girl. Then I read the ones from Merelise.

Merelise: dnt do anything stupid.

Me: she didnt tell me. u do no how big of a deal this is.

Merelise: I no. but dnt act like it or mom’ll get depressed.

Me: im not stupid.

Merelise: as the older sis, I no I should comfort u, but right now, I need all I can get. do u think the cancer will go away?

Me: idk.

Cancer. That disease that actually killed people. And Liam’s mom had it. No wonder he was awake the whole night. Oh my god. This was awful.

“Looking through my phone are we?” I turned around fast, not even realizing Liam was there. He had a playful smile; until he realized my unalterable expression.

“Liam, I just… I….” When I couldn’t answer, he asked,

“You read my texts, didn’t you?” He looked so vulnerable. I got up and gave him a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder but his arms stood at his sides, dying alive like the rest of him.

“I’m so sorry, Liam.

         He didn’t say anything.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No.” I ignored his failure to cooperate.

“Is it real bad?” He didn't reply. "Tell me," I asked again, with a more stern voice. I was determined to get it out of him. He sighed.