Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?

Klondike Bars...who knew?: Airi

The ringing pierced my ears in annoyance. The clean clothes I held fell to the ground as I ran to to get the door. It's probably Eliyza dying for advice with Owen.

 "Well, Ells. Didn't think you'd be here that-mm," I said, rudely cut off with a raw pair of lips. Liams' hands grabbed my hips, his fingers digging into my skin. The libido was genuinely screwing with my self control and ability to think straight, so when I was sure Liam's attention only regarded my lips, I wrapped an arm around his neck, located a pressure point, and pushed down hard.

 "Crap." He winced back, rubbing his shoulder where I paralyzed him. "Dammit! Where the hell did you learn all these methods of torture?"

 "Haven't you heard? It's called 'How to take down a Rapist: 101', duh."

 "Well, in all the other tutorials I've read, it says no where that you bite a rapists' lips when you're completely turned on." With that, he pulled down his lower lip. Decorated with fine, red bite marks, I instantly knew where they came from.

 "Wow, I did a pretty good job, getting you to bleed like that," I cooed, waiting for a reaction.

 "Other than the lovely hickies that have budded upon my neck, I have a medley of scratch marks accompanying them."

 "My artistic abilities are progressing at such a rapid pace!" I replied sarcastically.

 "Just be happy I can keep my cool in front of you. You don't want to be punished now, do you?"

 "Is that a threat pretty boy, considering you just molested my lips? Not very calm and collected if you ask me."

 "Says the girl who tells me to lick her honey covered crotch. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to take out the rope and handcuffs soon."

 "Bring it."

 "Oh, really?"

"Mmhmm." As I replied, he came closer and closer. Then, he lounged his lips on mine. How am letting all this happen, when I shouldn't, I wondered. I have a reputation to uphold. What happened to the simple concept, one night stands?

 As we remained lip-locked, sucking face with much enthusiasm, I felt Liam's arm crawl under my shirt. His cold fingers crawled on my back. I was aware that he was looking for the bra clasp because he didn't realize for a few minutes that it was at the front. I didn't take it seriously until I remembered what these actions led up to. I couldn't. 

"Ggggrrrrrrrrrr." Like a blessing, Liam's stomach began to rummble. Instantly, our lips unlatched themselves as I headed to the kitchen to recooperate. 

"I'm only staying cause of my stockings fetish and my rumbling stomach."

"I'm not your mother, I can't breast feed you like mommy."

"You could feed me from somewhere else."

I was beat, too tired to comment on his dirty win. I walked to the fridge looking for some food.

"Man, we have only one Klondike bar left.... You can have it."

"No way. Don't surrender to a Klondike bar. That's just low. I can share."

"Here," I said as I tossed it to him.