Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass

Black Swan Whips her Prince in the Ass: Airi

                An hour later, I was walking home, utterly tranquil. My shoulders sulked and my saunter was getting me nowhere. In my hands were bags of food. They would keep the pantry occupied for months. I quickened my pace and reached my door, after ages.  When I opened it, I was frightened out of my wits.

                “Surprise!” Standing there was Eliyza, Owen, Sadie, Noah, Nadia, Jordan, Kirra, Lorenzo, and Liam.

                “Oh my god. You guys didn’t have to do this!” I smiled, giving everyone a hug. When I pulled away from the kiss Liam and I shared, everyone stood there, looking at us like we were naked.

                “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We’re going out.” After saying this, I thought everyone would go back to normal but they all had their mouths open.

                “Airi having a boyfriend; is that possible?” Eli asked, looking at Nadia.

                “Forget her, but Liam? He’s just as guilty!” said Owen, defending the guy he was beating up for me only a few weeks ago.

                “Guilty? Really Owen? Really?” Liam asked, rolling his eyes.

                “Whatever. I’m happy for you Airi. I’m so happy,” said Nadia, giving me a hug.

                “We’re all happy. I just thought this day would never come.” Eli smiled.

                “Congrats,” said Lorenzo, raising his beer bottle up in the air.

                “Um, thanks.” I replied.

                “Back to the point of this gathering; awesome job getting the part. I knew they would choose you for the roll.” Kirra grinned, giving me a wine cooler.

                “Here’s a present from all of us to you.”

                “Liam, stop being so modest. He did all the work. I just told him to buy something that fit your personality. Like the Kama Sutra or something.” I let out a sarcastic laugh. The Kama Sutra. Psh, I read that in the fifth grade.

                “I didn’t know if I should have bought white, pink, or tan. But I picked black since I figured it would be best for your role.” I took the wrapped up box from Liam’s hands, tearing the paper apart. I lifted the lid to find the best gift in the world. There, delicately wrapped in thin tissue paper were the most gorgeous, eye watering ballet shoes. The black satin gleamed in the light and the delicate lace used to tie them up was soft yet strong to prevent from ripping. The company who made them was Capezio, one of the best ballet shoe makers.

                “They’re stunning! Thank you so much!” Liam smiled back with the rest of them.  My stockings were still on so I decided to give them a shot. They slid on perfectly, holding my foot in place and not compressing my toes to a large extent. Knowing I’d have to break them before doing any actual dancing, I did the warm up routine, keeping it at simple steps. They were extremely comfortable.

                “Well, they look good. But do they feel good?” asked Liam, oblivious to the ballet pain.

                “Ballet shoes never feel good. Instead, they get less painful. These are perfect though.” 

                “Then, I did my job right, for once.” I smiled at him, remembering the egg beating experience from a while back. I gave him a peck on the lips, my smile still present.