Chapter 15

A/N:

I dedicated this update to @arwalyn. Sorry kung nadelay na ang sabi kong update ko. Pinag-isipan ko kasi kung paano ko tatapusin ang chapter na to. Well ito na. Sana okay sayo. Thank you for reading this story.

~~ Erina ~~

------------

NAVI POV

The simple kiss I gave her made me out of control when she responded.

Iniuwe ko siya sa condo ko dahil gusto ko talaga siyang makausap. Hindi ko na kayang mag antay pa ng mga susunod na araw kung kelan aalis na naman siya. Lagi na lang akong huling magdesisyon kaya uunahan ko na siya bago na naman mahuli ang lahat.

I need to be one step ahead of her cause she has a tendency to flight.

When we arrived in the front of my unit I put her down to find my keys. Naka assist pa rin ako sa kanya. When I tied to assist her to walk, we stumbled and fall.

Napabuntong hininga ako at tsaka tumayo. Nakahiga at natatawa si Mie sa  hall ng condo ko. Lasing na talaga siya.

"Get up Baby" sabi ko at tinutulungan siyang tumayo.

Nang makatayo siya ay niyakap ko siya. Isinampa ko siya sa bewang ko and that complicates the situation. Nagigising ang alaga ko sa posisyon namin. And to make things worse she started kissing my neck, nippling it that made me out of my league.

That's only a man would take.

I can't resist her. Noon pa man ay hirap na kong gawin yun and why would I resist her now? Limang taon ko siyang inantay. Miss na miss ko na siya. Every part of her ay miss na miss ko.

Isinandal ko siya sa pinto at napadaing siya. Maybe I pushed her too hard.

"Sorry baby" I said.

This time ako naman ang humalik sa leeg niya.

Everything went out of hand. I undress her and I undress myself. Halata pa rin ang kalasingan niya. She doesn't know what she's doing and I can be charged with rape by this. I'm taking advance of a drunk woman.

That thoughts didn't stop me though. I touched her everywhere.

"I miss you Mie" I said at ungol lang ang isinagot niya sakin.

"I miss even your moans" I told her.

When I can't take it anymore, I entered her slowly and it killed me not to move.

I saw pain registered on her face. I tried to be gentle at first but when she holds me tight and the pleasure on her face can't be denied, I started to move faster and deeper.

Ang hirap ng posisyon namin dahil pareho kaming nakatayo but I don't care. My junior misses her.

Moans, Thrusting and heavy panting are the only noise you can hear in my unit.

That's not the only place we made love. After the first orgasm at the door, we did the second on the couch. I'm talking to her but all I can hear from her are moans.

I wanted her to say my name. God I can't let her go. Sabi niya sakin dati paano kung magkababy kami would I leave her? I didn't answer dahil na rin may fiancee akong iniisip.

Pero ngayon, kung yun lang ang way to make her stay. I'll impregnate her as soon as possible. I just hope she's not on contraceptive like before.

I imagine her doing this things with her boyfriend and it makes me want to own her.