Chapter 11: How it's said.

Heath stood patiently behind the screen while he was waiting for the biggest turning point of his career.

     Heath had to still his hands from shaking so he stuffed his hands in his pockets… His breathing and heartbeat was erratic not from fear but from excitement.

     Ilang sandali na lang kasi ang aantayin niya bago malaman ng buong sambayanang Pilipino ang tungkol sa kanya. Ang lahat ng tungkol sa kanya.

     He took a deep breath to keep his mind disciplined.

     And for a moment, for a cruelly brief moment, he remembered Venice.

     He remembered very well her expression when he asked if she could do it all over again… He purposely asked the question as a way to verify if she was having regrets for her actions back then.

     She could have simply answered that she was willing to leave her career and get pregnant again but she added something that shook him to the core.

      “I would still choose you to be Hezekiah’s father.” She said without batting an eyelash.

     It was no question that he needed to put Venice in his past… If only it were that simple. God knows how he tried hard enough to forget her.

     How can he just walk away when the opportunity of having a second chance with her was within reach?

     He didn’t believe in second chances… but what if she was right… everything was not a coincidence rather it was God-incidence. Heath smiled despite of himself… God was giving him another chance with her.

     He smoothed out his well tailored suit when he heard the cue enveloping the whole studio.

“THE BIG BUZZ EXCLUSIVE!

Heath Ford.

Pangalang hindi maikakailang minahal at minamahal ng buong sambayanang Pilipino. Nagsimula bilang si Daniel Padilla sa isang teen drama, unti-unting sumikat at nakilala si Heath Ford bilang isang magaling na artista. Kaliwa’t kanang nagsulputan ang mga proyekto at parangal na ang tinamo nito dahil na rin sa pagpupursige at pagsisikap nito. Ngunit sa kabila ng tinatamong kasikatan, mapagkumbabang pinili ng binatang actor na manahimik at maging pribado ang buhay nito sa labas ng showbiz.

Ngunit ngayong hapon! For the first time! His fearless revelations! His heartfelt confession!