Chapter 11: The lost student Part II

Lucy's P.O.V.
It was dark already, it's 6 p.m. we all ate in one of the restaurants in Sky Ranch and discussed what we were going to do. "Hey Miss Ian, why do you want to find both of them as soon as possible?" Darwin asked, its quite obvious the answer. "Me and Darwin knows one of the reason. It's because the school's reputation will be ruined once someone reports about this incident, but we want to know if that is the only reason." Ronald said and started eating his food again. "First that isn't my main reason. Second, my reason is that I care for all of you as if you are my own children. And I cannot bear the fact that you will get hurt or be traumatized because of my big mistake for not keeping an eye on all of you." Miss Ian said with a sad expression. "It's also our fault Miss Ian for not being obedient and did not stay with our buddies and went our different ways without telling you. So please don't put all the blame on yourself Miss." Krissha said while looking down on her food. In the outside it looks pike I'm vert calm but in the inside I actually am very worried and scared. I was thinking of all the negative things that may happen to her. "It's alright, I got a plan." Justin said with determined eyes. "Please, if you think you cannot help at all and scared please tell me so that you won't get involve and sign your own injury." Miss Ian said to everyone. The students nodded. I hope his plan will work.

Alex's P.O.V.
  I am eavesdropping on the unknown guy's call right now while my eyes are close.

Flashback
After I went in and held my breathe immediately because I needed to get prepared in case that guy knew I was following and was planning something. And to my expectations, as soon as I went in a handkerchief covered my nose and I fell to the ground pretending unconscious. He carried me to a bedroom and laid me down beside the girl student who was first kidnapped.
End of Flashback

"Yes, I've got a big catch here. 2 beautiful young girls. Yes. Alright. 2 million for these girls?! Yes! Yes sir! I'll guve them to you by tomorrow morning. Yes, thank you. Bye." He said and the phone call ended. I felt him look at me and the girl. "That scent was pretty strong. I'm sure they will be out for 2 more hours." He said and then chuckled and went out of the room. So he is kidnapping and selling young girls to his customers huh? I need to be alert and get us out of here immediately before something happens to us. I took something from my pocket since my hands were tied to my back. I got the pocket knife and slowly cut the rope. As soon as I'm free I held the rope in the same place it was earlier and faced the other girl whose back was faced to me. I cut her ropes and cut her arm which bled a lot and I heard sobbing. I covered her mouth and signaled her to keep quiet. She followed what I ordered her to do. I wipe the wound with my handkerchief and tied it around the wound. When I slowly stood up the door opened and I was caught by suprise. The guy was there smiling like an insane man. That smile sent shuvers to my spine and made me really uncomfortable. The girl was just sitting there with fear written all over her face. "So smart for a grade 7 student." The guy said while walking towards me. "Good you know. At least I'm smarter than you who is dumb." I said. My,my mouth. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SPEAK UNNECESSARY WORDS?! "Oh my, what a rude kid. Should I punish you for doing such a disrespectful act?" He asked with a seductive voice which made me look at him in disgust. I spit on him and was about to slap him when he held my wrist and squeezed it tight and punched me in the face. 'S-someone help me' I thought.

Albert's P.O.V.
We were all in our places around the mini house were in the tracker signal is. I hope Justin's plan works. Miss Ian went to the front door and doorbell. After few minutes it opened. "May I help you ma'am?" A guy asked. "I need a drink and a sleeping place because I was so tired. Then my house is still far from here. And I heard people say that there is a mini hotel that looks like a house here wherein guests can sleep. Is it alright?" Miss Ian said with puppy eyes. The guy hesitated at girst and let her in. "Yes! Phase 1 completed." I whispered happily. Some of the students went by the backdoor. I dialed the police's number immediately and told them to get here and other details. I also called some ambulances just in case. Then I went in in the backdoor and started the search for Alex and Venice.

Tan's P.O.V.
After 30 minutes I still can't find those two. And Miss Ian was running out of excuses to keep the guy busy and stay with her. "Help!" I heard Venice's voice whisper. "Help! Help! Anyone!" Venice whispered a bit more loudly. She repeated saying that 3 times and I finally found her in a room with Alex on the floor, her mouth was bleeding. My eyes widened at what I saw. "A-Alex!" I said an ran towards her and helped her up. I heard the sirens of police and ambulance coming. "Everything is gonna be alright." I whispered in her ear and she nodded while smiling. How can she smile in a situation like this? Even Venice right there on the bed is crying so hard because she was scared.

Justin's P.O.V.
After the kidnapper was arrested the police thanked us because the guy had did that 4 times already and wasn't catched yet until we helped out. He was always a coward. I went to Alex who had a wound on her face. She smiled a bit and some tears escaped her eyes. I stroke her hair. "It's gonna be alright." I whispered. She nodded. The nurses tend to her and Venice's wound and then left like the police did and we all went home. When we arrived we arrived a lpt kf scolding and punishments. I guess we all learned our lesson.

"It's okay to be selfless as a student but not too much to the extent that you risk your own life in the line. Next time bring down your pride and ask for others help and don't encourage yourself to handle everything yourself."