Chapter 8: Be My Guest Part II

Iel's P.O.V.
The girl who is super duper short looked so stupid. And I am referring to 'Pia'. Suddenly I saw a tall male figure approaching us and I recognized it immediately. "Ohayo onii-san!" I shouted as I jump on him immediately. I love speaking in Japanese when onii-san is around. "Hello Brie." He said while stroking my hair. He is the only guy who calls me Brie, except for onee-chan. "You are late." Pia and Alex said at the same time with fists clenched like they were ready to fight or something. "Luke please come here. Bring the preparations in." Onee-chan said while trying to massage her temples. Poor elder sister. After 20 seconds all the food were on the table. "Is your butler single?" I heard Pia whisper to onee-chan. I glared at Pia. I walked towards her and hit her nape really hard. "Darn! It's painful Iel!!" She shouted while rubbing her nape. "Of course he is single! And why would you ask in the first place?!?! Are you interested in him?! Well, sorry but he is totally taken by our cousin!!" I shouted so loud that Alex, Pia, Justin and Luke's eyes widen at that. Luke blushed furiously. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Luke roared while walking towards me with a deadly glare. I swallowed my saliva and ran behind onii-sama. "Luke, know your place." Onii-sama said sternly. "It's alright, he is my close friend after all!" Alex said with a wide smile while putting her right arm on Luke's left shoulder. I felt onii-sama got tensed while Luke is blushing. Is it possible I'm seeing a...... love triangle?

I peek at onii-sama's eyes and it was full of pain.
Since when has it started.... Justin?

Alex's P.O.V.
It was afternoon already and I was waiting for Pia who was currently in the C.R. I wanna shower already!! It's been 10 minutes already!! I know I'm impatient but I really can't help it.
1
2
3
4
"I'm done!" Pia said dressed up in checkered shorts and crop shirt and slippers. "Nice look. Now it's my turn!" I said happily and went into the C.R. When I opened the shower. "Pia!!!!! THE WATER IS TOO MUCH HOT!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

(After taking a bath)

I wore my black socks that was until my knee while wearing a flowery short that is a skirt above the knee and white v-neck shirt that cloth is thick. I combed my hair and went out of the C.R. connected to my room. Pia wasn't there. I locked the door of my bedroom and fixed some of my stuff. Suddenly a strong wind hit my skin and I discovered that my window was open. 'Earlier it was close, so why is it open?' I thought but dismissed it immediately. After I closed the window I heard some glass broke. I looked at the location and my flower vase broke. "Aww, but that was given by my mom." I mumbled as I started to pick up the pieces without thinking twice. Then I heard footsteps going towards me so I look up to see a tall dark figure. One more step and a piece of glass flew towards my left cheek making it bleed. My right hand that had the pieces of glasses gathered was shaking and some parts were hitting my hand making it bleed. "Ouch!" I yelped while there was tears flowing from my eyes because the pain, the glass dug deep into my skin. "Who are you?" I asked with a brave front even though I'm scared in the inside because the starnger might take advantage of it. "Relax Alex it's me." The voice said. When he went into the light "Aaaaah!!!" I screamed as loud as I can.

Justin's P.O.V.
When I heard Alex scream I shot up from my chair immediately. 'Alex, please be alright!' I thought while running up the stairs. As soon as I was in front of the door I twisted the door knob but it was lock. Pia came running in. "What happened?!" She asked with a worried tone. I didn't answer back because I was too worried. I hit the door first and I hit the door second and then kicked it instead. The door flew open and my eyes widened at the scene I have seen before me.

Pia's P.O.V.
Wow, who is the good looking guy? He is hugging Alex tightly while Alex was covered partially of her blood.

20 seconds of silence...

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ALBERT AND WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" Justin shouted loudly that I had to cover my ears.

-After putting bandages and explaining-

"Ohh, so after you were running to Albert you accidentally slipped on something causing you to scream loud and hug him totally and didn't mind your wounds." Justin said without breathing and showed boredom in his eyes. The 'guy' stood up and bowed like a butler. "Let me formally introduce myself. I am Albert, lovely Alex and Justin's childhood friend." He said and looked at Alex with full of loving emotions in his eyes. Looking at the three of them talk together while keeping quiet....
.............it looks like a love triangle.

Justin's P.O.V.
Argh, I hate that Albert. He wants to sleep beside Alex?! Who in the right mind will allow that?!?!? THEY ARE OPPOSITE GENDERS!! And now me and 'it' have to sleep together in a bed, and by 'it' I mean Albert. I have hated that guy because he had feelings for her. Tsk.