Chapter 18: Class Picture

Francis' P.O.V.
"Class, we will be having our class picture tomorrow. Please be in complete regular uniform and be neat and tidy. Those who looks like a disgrace wouldn't be included in the picture. Alex, since your brother experienced like this before here, ask him for more answers to your questions." Miss Ian said and then she left. I look over at Alex. I didn't know she had a brother. She looked like she was in deep thought now. The student named Jam who came into this class 1 months and 1 week keeps on staring at Alex. Are Alex and Jam enemies or not? Though recently the two of them are getting along a bit better. Alex clearly looks at Jam as some kind of friend that regularly hangs out with her while Jam shows that he wanted to be more than friends with Alex. I saw Justin at the corner of my eyes showed a glint of jealousy. I can't help but chuckle a bit. They are so hilarious. Justin, a guy who spends more time with Alex hasn't made a move but it looks like Jam is about to make a move. Why did I say that? Because right now Jam is walking towards her with a rose in his hand. "Alex, for you." He said while kneeling down and handing out the rose to her. Alex looked surprised and didn't know what to do. A blush crept to her cheeks. Now I was surprised. 'I didn't know she can blush.' I thought to myself. Then I mentally slapped myself. 'She is a normal girl after all.' I said to myself. She accepted it and thank him. Justin stood up from his chair and went out of the classroom. Alex noticed it and stood up and ran after him. I stood up too and walked towards the surprised Jam. "Dude, you have no chance of winning her. Just give up." And with that said I went out of the classroom too with Lucy and ate lunch with her.

Justin's P.O.V.
'Damn it. First Luke then Albert and now Jam?! How many more boys can be my rivals?! What an annoyance!' I thought and then punched the wall beside me. "Justin!" I heard a girl scream and held my hands with her small soft hands. It was Alex. My hand was bleeding and she looked worried. I took my hand from her even though it's against my will. "Why won't you go back to your Jam huh?! Why run after me when you have him?!" I shouted at her and she was shock. I was also surprised with what I said. Her eyes was watery. I softened. "I-I'm sorry. I w-was just bothered." I said while looking away from her. She just took my hand and brought me to the clinic. "Are you just bothered or most likely jealous?" I heard her murmur while walking at a fast pace towards the clinic. 'I'm wondering that myself.' I wanted to say but instead just kept quiet while going to the clinic.

-Next day-

Alex's P.O.V.
I fixed my silky black hair after I took a bath and wore my uniform. After that I put a clip on my hair and fixed my uniform. After I looked at the mirror and was satisfied with how I looked I went downstairs where Luke was waiting. "You look wonderful my mistress." Luke said while bowing. I thanked him and then approached my brother. "Hey come on. We are gonna be late for school." I said while tapping his shoulder. He looked at me and walked towards me. "Your collar should be folded like this. Then your skirt must be aligned like this." He said while fixing those parts. I blushed because of embarrassment and just nodded. "Your acting like an older brother again in front of Luke." I whispered in his ears. His eyes widened and just started to laugh like a crazy man. "You look so silly in that uniform! It doesn't match you!" He said while laughing and laughing. Phew. We have a lot of secrets we are keeping from Luke in the past 4 years we have been spending time with him. After that scene we went to school. As usual Like came with me everywhere except the C.R. and then we went to the photo shoot. I saw the Miss Ian stressed out and the girls and boys in a mess. I sighed. I helped out Miss Ian by fixing the uniform of the girls and then letting them line up while Krissha was doing the boys. After 20 minutes all the students were ready. "Thank you Krissha and Alex. You have done a great part." Miss Ian told us and talked to the photographers. I caught Albert staring at Pia. Puffy he has a crush on Pia? Hahaha! He still needs to pass through Rick, twin of Luke who is intensely glaring Albert. "You look gorgeous today." I heard Jam whispered in my ear surprisingly which caused me to move back a bit and trip over something. I embraced myself for impact but I felt a pair of strong arms catch me. I look up and saw Justin and stood up while fixing my uniform and thanked him and went to my place. "Everyone smile!" The photographer said and it flashed.

"Pictures are the ones that helps us remember our memories when we tend to forget. That's why it's better have more pictures with the ones we love before it's too late. I won't make the same mistake that happened with her."