Chapter 15: Semester Break Part II

Justin's P.O.V.
We are all in my limo and my driver was driving to the countryside that was very far from the city. It takes 2 days to get there. Alex is lying down and is asleep. This is the first night of the trip. We took off the next morning after I proposed that we will go the farm where my aunt stays in. That farm is the one that provides the best selling eggs, milk, chickens and pigs. Alex looks so pretty. Alex moved a bit and some hair went to her face. Automatically I put away the piece of hair from her pretty face. "She is so beautiful." I mumbled to myself. "I know right?" I heard Iel's voice that made me sit straight. "Ahh..u-uh.." I said while averting my eyes somewhere, I'm sure that I'm blushing a lot. "Don't need to be embarrassed. I know you love my younger sister." Iel said while holding my shoulder. I look at him and took hus hand away. "Since we were young, I guess I had puppy love at first and I wasn't sure if this feeling is real or not. But ever since she left New York to go back to the Philippines, I yearned for her everyday. I missed her a lot.. when I was old enough I went here to the Philippines to see her... that means I fell too hard for her right?" I asked Iel to make sure. He just nodded as an reply and smiled at me. "Oh Alex.. you have such a great effect on Justin. You make men fall for you naturally.. that will mean Justin will be having a harder time because of rivals." Iel said and chuckled and closed his eyes. I told the driver something and put on my earphones and drifted to sleep.

Alex's P.O.V.
I woke up and stretch my arms. I look at the mini table in front of me. It's lunch time already. I woke up Iel and Justin. The three of us ate first and then watch the newest movie that hasn't been shown in movies yet. After that we told stories about school things and then suddenly Justin asked "Have you guys visited Megan's grave?" And it became silent. I feel something in my chest ache a lot. I hold the part where it was aching tightly. "N-not yet." Iel said while looking down on the floor. "Just pretend I didn't ask that question." Justin said and the trip became quiet the whole time, but it isn't that awkward since we were all preoccupied in our own thoughts.

Iel's P.O.V.
When we arrived at the place it was surprisingly large. "Wow!" Me and Alex said at the same time with amazement. "Welcome!" The aunt of Justin said while opening the doors for us. The maids got our luggages and put it in our respective rooms. Then we helped out in doing the chores. We took some milk from the cows after being taught by a professional. Then we fed the pigs and got dirty in the mud a bit because Alex kept on running around catching the pigs. Then we were being chased by the chickens because I accidentally hit one of the hens. When we arrived the safe place we all panted and started laughing at what happened and teased each other. For a few hours, I actually forgot about my her death. I watch Alex laugh and laugh like there was no problem in the world. "Thanks Justin for letting us be here." I whispered in Justin's ear.