Chapter 17: Return of school

Ysabel's P.O.V.
I checked the attendance. Where is the V.P. and the new student? They are certainly late. I checked my watch. It's past 7 a.m. 'Oh well.' I said to myself and marked them late.

Alex's P.O.V.
I ran to the 3rd floor. Damn, my legs are aching. Suddenly when I was not looking I bumped into a wall. I fell on my butt. 'A wall in the middle of the stairs? Seriously? Is there some kind of new construction here?' I thought to myself as I slowly stood up and brush the dirt off my skirt. I look up to see a guy who was taller than me and has an annoyed look on his face. "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING GRADESCHOOL STUDENT!" The guy roared and went upstairs. I glared at him. How rude! He didn't need to shout at me and insult me when it was clearly an accident. But I guess it's my fault too because I didn't look where I was going. I continue to walk upstairs. When I reached the classroom and opened the door I was suprised to see the guy who I just bumped into earlier. "YOU?!" We both shouted which made my classmates had big eyes like tarsiers.  "Have you guys met?" Miss Ian asked me. "That small girl is a high school?! She looks so small! And we met by accident because she bumped into me! That brat didn't even say sorry!" The guy shouted while pointing at me. How rude. I was starting to get annoyed. "Sir, please calm down.." Miss Ian said lowly and still a bit shock at his sudden outrage. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! That girl is very disrespectful towards ME! How dare her!" He shouted and continued to complain and complain. Argh! "Hey mister hot shot! Do not insult with my height. Next... IT WAS A FREAKING ACCIDENT! And I wasn't able to say sorry because you started shouting like now before I even had a chance to say sorry! Would you please stop tickingvoff and don't jump into conclusions?!" I shouted loudly and irritated. Everyone was staring at me with suprise. "HOW DAR-" the teacher cut him. "Mister Laurel and Miss Cay please stop fighting. Miss Cay please show some respect. Mister Laurel, even though you are the son of the president of this school I will not tolerate fightings in my class." Miss Ian said with a stern voice. It scared me when she is like that. She acts like that rarely. I took a sit down and kept quiet. My cheeks were tinted pink. I was embarrassed because that was the first time I was being scolded by Miss Ian. I saw Mister Laurel or Jam Laurel smirk and sat down at the chair in front two seats away fro mine which was vacant. Tsk, that bastard, he has a cocky attitude. I hate attitudes like that. I sighed and look out the window, I haven't slept last night so much because my head kept on aching.

-After classes-

I stood up from my chair as Justin was walking towards me with Albert. I saw Jam pulling Pia's arm and Pia had a painful expression on her face. Albert was merely glaring at Jam. "Are you a coward that you won't help out the girl you like Albert?" I asked him in a low voice that only me, Justin and Albert can hear. He clenched his hands. "I am merely a scholar here. And he is the son of the person who approved me to study here." He said while looking at the ground. Oh, I forgot. He is a scholar. I hit my head mentally. Fine, I'll do it myself. I walk towards Pia and pushed Jam away and pulled Pia to Albert and accidentally pushed her a bit making her almost fall but good thing Albert caught her or he was so dead with me. "Tsk. Alexazy Cay I will know you deeply and destroy you." I heard Jam say and left. Oh jeez, now I have an enemy when he clearly is the one at fault and not me. I brushed it off and ate with the others.

-Next Day-

Pia's P.O.V.
I was the second in class. The first one is Jam, he has been staring at his book and had earphones plugged in his ears. The music was so loud that I can even hear it from here. Row 2; 3 seats away; right side of glass board while he was 1 row; left saide of glass board. And there is no exaggeration there. I shrugged and took my books from the locker and started studying in advance. Though one question was actually still bothering me since yesterday... Why did Jam enroll here late? The school year is gonna end pretty soon. And my grade 7 life of adventure is coming to an end.

"There is always an end when there is a beginning. Nothing will change that concept."

Alex's P.O.V.
Miss Ian assigned me that during lunch time I had to tour him around the school and interview him and make friends with him. Showing him around and asking questions is what I'm in for. But being friends with an arrogant and hot headed guy as him? Totally is a NO. First I showed him to the library. "Do you love reading books?" I asked while letting him see through the high school section. "Yes, but books that are non-fiction most of the time." He said as he started walking out of the library without me. 'Am I the tour guide or what?' I thought to myself as I clenched my hands and followed him while trying to clam down.  I showed him the 3 cafeterias here in school. "Shouldn't you know this place better than I do since I'm just a freshman while your the son of the owner of this school?" I asked while walking the next destination. "Not really. My father and I are not very close, we disagree in almost everything and I never had at least one of my childhood experience with him." He said with hint of sadness in his eyes and his mouth in a straight line. "And how about your mother?" I automatically asked without thinking. "She died when I was 6 years old." He said. I was suprised with what I heard and mumbled 'sorry' and continued out the tour. I guess he has feel the pain I have been feeling before but his was just doubled.

"Once that simple someone disappears in our life, nothing will feel the same without them."