Chapter 4: Activities

Lucy's P.O.V.
  I wore a polka dot dress and tied my hair into pigtails. I wore black doll shoes. Alex said I was cute but I denied it. I didn't really think I was cute. Alex wore a white dress and black shoes and her hair was half moon with a red ribbon. She looks pretty. Pia, another close friend of hers wore a red fitted dress and white shoes. Her wavy hair was just clipped on the left side. She is pretty too. And her childhood friend Justin was wearing a white polo and black silky pants. He is cute in that attire. The four of us went together towards the large auditorium that was filled with people of different sections and levels. There was a lot of people. The four of us sat together in the back seat. We didn't really wanna dance and interact with other people because we don't really blend in. Well, from my perspective, Pia's and Justin. I don't know with Alex. It became dim and became like a disco party. =_=' its painful for the eyes. But I guess the other students were having fun. I spotted one of my classmates that was Anna and went towards her direction leaving first the three of them. "Hello" I said to Anna. She smiled at me showing the braces that actually matched her pretty complexion. She dragged me into the crowd. "Lets dance and have fun!" Anna said and we vith danced. Woah, it feels amazing to dance with someone as free spirited as her.

Pia's P.O.V.
   Lucy looked like she was actually enjoying. I am glad for her. Suddenly some grade 8 students went towards me and asked to dance with them but I didn't mind them and they went away. Then some grade 10 athletes surrounded Alex and one was pulling her arm. She glared at the boys and pulled back her arm. "Don't you touch me again or I will rip off that petty hands of yours" she said in a warning tone. Okkaayyy.... I didn't know she had a side like this. The boys went away. I look at her arm that had a purple mark. I guess those athletes didn't notice they were holding her too tight. One boy touched my shoulder which made me yelped in suprise and caught Alex's attention. A grade 8 asked me for a dance. I shook my head as a sign of no but he wouldn't go away. Alex stood up. "Excuse me Mister. Would you mind letting go of my friend. She already told you she doesn't want right?" Alex said in a obvious tone and the guy glared at her for a few seconds and went away. Justin came back with drinks in his hands. And gave one to me and Alex. "Thanks" I said softly to Alex. "No problem!" She said with a smile. "What happened to your arm? Why is it purple?" Justin asked. "Some athlete accidentally held me too tight" she said as if it was nothing. Justin glared at her and she glared back and then she sighed and sat down. What a long day.
~After 2 days~

The regular sections and descendant section were paired up while athlete and pilot section was paired up. 7-A was in the classroom of 7-D with 7-C. "We will be having team bonding experience with people you don't know. Goodluck" our SLGE teacher who hapoens to be the adviser of 7-C said while averting his eyes somewhere and then left the classroom. The door was locked from the outside which was suprising for everyone. Huh?!?!???

Lucy's P.O.V.
  Lock in a classroom? Seriously? "You got 2 hours to get out of the classroom or else you will all fail in Values Eduaction, TLE and SLGE. Boys, no breakin school property." Our adviser shouted. Wait.... WHAT?! I don't wanna fail!! !_! Please just let this day end already!!!

Justin's P.O.V
   I look at the thing that our SLGE teacher just looked at earlier. "A box?" I mumbled to myself. "Francis, get the box behind you" I said. He looked annoyed but gave it to me anyway. I opened the box. A piece of note. "Look at the pocket of Ronald" it said. I went to Ronald and got something in his pocket. A bracelet with a note. Ysabel took it from my grasp. "Let me see. I want to wrap it up already" she said while reading the note. She looked a bit confused then read it aloud.
  "In my soul, in my heart, in my body. It is the center. Once you arranged it, you can find it" she said. I look at Alex who was also trying to figure it out. While Krissha was telling the reat of the students to calm down and sit down. Alex look at the bracelet and back at the note then at the bracelet and then at the note. One of the regular students got the bracelet and arranged it and the middle of the bracelet became like a lock while the edge was sharp. I didn't know objects like that exists. "Aries is the name" She said to Lucy who was asking her a lot of questions. "Everyone we need to work as a team to get this done immediately. We only have 30 minutes and 1 hour left. Now get all the things that has a key hole immediately and put it on the desks so that Aries can try to unlock each one of it" Richelle said. Everyone started running around the classroom and putting it on each desk. In 15 minutes we found the right one and opened the box. There was a puzzle. Our boy classmate Francus approached and arranged the puzzle in 5 minutes. It was picture of the glassboard. I inspected every inch of it. There was a slightly a hole unlike the other glassboards that I have inspected in the past few weeks while roaming around the school. "Darwin, Antonio and Leian get this glassboard off slowly and then boys that are regular students please hold it for just a few minutes" I said. It took them 20 minutes because it was so heavy. The teachers are trying to make this impossible for us. I look at the back of the board. There was some kind of scroll in between the wires. "Isn't this dangerous?" Carlo, our classmate said. Obviously it is. When I touched it..