Chapter 12: Visit Kindergarten school

Pia's P.O.V.
"Here are your PSUBs for the kindergarten visiting." Miss Ian said in an uncomfortable way. Who wouldn't be uncomfortable? There are bodyguards given by Alex's parents and my parents ever since the incident happened. Luke was her bodyguard while mine was Rick who was the brother of Luke. What a small world. Our parents didn't want the same incident to happen and got them to protect us. It already been 2 weeks after the incident and the start of having bodyguards. Miss Ian distributed the PSUBs and then went out of the classroom. Our Values Education came in next and started teaching the lessons. "Psst." I heard a voice say but didn't mind it. It said it for 4 times until I felt something hard hit my head. I look at the object on the floor. It's a pen. I look behind me and saw Rick sitting down on a chair wearng a butler uniform. He was looking at me annoyed and I glared at him and faced the teacher again. I pick up the pen and use it to write for the notes on the board.

-Day of visiting the kindergarten-

After Rick woke me up from my beauty sleep, I got some color books that I made for the children. I also bought some crayons, sketch pad and some dolls for them. I put all of those in my backpack and then had breakfast and took a bath, automatically brushing my teeth after and then dress up into our regular school uniform. "My lady, will you make it fast? We are gonna be late for school." Rick shouted. I immediately ran downstairs. I didn't want to be lectured the whole trip going to school. I wanted to have a fresh new day and be in a good mood since we are gonna meet some little kids. I went inside the car and Rick sat in the shotgun while I sat at the backseats alone. Then the driver drove towards our school. On the way I was wondering, why was Rick acting rudely to me? Those Luke also be rude to Alex?

Krissha's P.O.V.
I told the secretary of the class, Maria to check the attendance and then submit it to Miss Ian. We are all complete. The teacher in charge of this activity, our TLE teacher told us to go down and go inside pur respective bus. We did as we were told.

-In the destination-

It wasn't yet 1 hour and we have arrived in the destination. "Now class, please be on your best behavior. If there will be reports then we have to deal with it thoroughly." Miss Ian said strictly. "YES MA'AM!!" The whole class shouted happily and we went down the bus. Ever since the incident we became a bit more closer to Miss Ian. I look around the school building and watched what my classmates were doing.

SCENERY:

Alex gave some cake that she personally made to the children. Justin and Luke helped in distributing the plates and other utensils. Pia was teaching them how to color properly while Albert was sharing some jokes making the children laugh. Lucy was teaching them how to draw while Francis was telling stories. Darwin and Ronald were playing Filipino ganes like piko and patentero with the other children.

Out of nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look back and saw Tan and a young boy. "Hey prez. I was wondering if you can come with us pick some flowers." Tan asked while looking at the child then at me. I glared at Tan then smiled at the kid. The child was confused at first at my reaction but didn't mind it anyway. I went out to their mini garden and saw sampaguitas. It's the Philippine National Flower. It's so pretty. "Do you know why I love this sampaguitas?" Tan asked while looking at me. Huh? I gave him a questioning look. He looked back at me just-go-with-the-flow look. Oookkkkaayyy.... "Uhm..why?" I asked. "Because it's like you. You are simple but elegant in your way in any view that I look at." He said wuth a smile.

-2 minutes of silence-

"Hahaha! Corny Tan!!" I said and kept on laughing. Tan's face turned red. "Krissha!!" He shouted and later on the child also laughed with me. After the laughing session we picked out some flowers carefully and wrapped it with a ribbon then gave it to the child. He smiled and thanked us. In the afternoon all the children were smiling while we were going up to the bus and waved happily and shouted 'come back again!' while we were leaving. What an enjoyable moment.