Chapter 7:Be my guest Part I

Lucy's P.O.V.
   We received the results of our quarter exams today. Nice! I got a high grade in Science!! Yeesssss!!! Honestly, I love Science very much even though I keep denying the fact to other people. It is very interesting! I mean how science surrounds the world and always get involve. One example is our drinking water. People who are oblivion to science just thinks that it is simply water. But no, it is made up of H²O-- EHEM! Let's just move on from the science topic. I got pretty high grades for this semester. When Alex received her papers, her expression was unreadable.... like a blank paper she had a blank expression. I wonder what her grades are. Justin and Pia were just staring at their paper blankly. I'll talk to them later at recess. "Well, class. Congrats on all of your tests. You truly impressed me this term" our adviser said with a cheerful smile. "Yeeaaaaahhh!!" All the students shouted except for me, Justin and some other students. As soon as our adviser went put everyone scrambled and went their different ways. I walked towards Alex's seat, she was wearing a sad smile as she looked at me. "Hmm? What's with the face?" I asked while looking at her with questionable eyes. "I only got perfect in English, Filipino, Spanish, MAPEH and Values Education but the rest of my subjects were 3-5 mistakes... My parents would be very angry at me and they would make me read and memorize 20 books and then lecture me for 2 hours and make me have a tutor." She said and sighed. It's like everything is normal for her!

O_O <- Me and Pia's reaction.

"Whaaaat?!?!??! Just because of a few mistakes?! Your the highest in the class and that's how they reward you?!" Pia shouted furiously. I was still in the shock state. That's not normal! It's quite cruel,they are abusing her brain for pete's sake! "Relax, she can handle that. This hasn't happen for the first time" Justin said lowly. Suddenly Pia hit the table of Alex. "HOW CAN WE RELAX WHRN OUR FRIEND IS SUFFERING FROM HER PERFECTIONISTS PARENTS?!" Pia roared not minding if some of our classmates and schoolmates are staring at her. "But its-" I cut off Alex. "Don't tell me it's fine even though its not fine." I said calmly. Though inside I'm quite irritated already. I have to be composed as possible. "I'm gonna talk to your parents head on!" Pia said dramatically. "They are not here in the Philippines, they work abroad in the place New Jersey because they have a business trip there" Justin said while looking outside the window. Pia pouted. She tapped the edge of the pencil on her temple indicating that she is thinking hard. I fixed my school stuff and so did Justin, then we put some of our materials in the locker except for the homeworks. "Aha!" Pia said loudly which made me look to her in a position like there was some kind of lightbulb on top of her head. "Let's have a sleepover so that it will cover up our sadness. What do you say to it?" Pia said with a bright smile and waiting for a comment.

2 minutes of silence.....

"That's a horrible idea." Justin said lowly but could be heard by Pia since she is just few centimeters from his chair. Her face saddened at that comment but lit up again after a few seconds, she moves on fast. "We will stay at Alex's house. Since today is Friday we will go tomorrow at her house. She just needs to give the address. We just need to tell our guardians that we will return by Sunday. We will have some friendship bonding and group study." Pia said looking at me, Alex and Justin. "That's a nice idea." Alex commented with a smile. "If Alex agree, I agree. But I'm warning you, her place is small" Justin said with a small chuckle. Alex glared at her but Justin didn't mind. "I'll go ask my dad in the office later. For now let's go and eat lunch." I said while getting my wallet in the bag and they did the same.

-Time skip-

Justin's P.O.V.
   It's Saturday morning, 8 a.m. We will meet up at Alex's house at 9 a.m. So I still have things I can do that are valuable, like right now. I am in a grocery store buying some food since I don't have any more stock in the refrigerator. Mom and dad is also in a business trip but they are in New York. Suddenly I heard giggles from behind my back. I look at where the sounds were coming from, and it was a bunch of girls from my previous school in America. They are my fans... Let's keep this a secret between us. I may be an ordinary student here in the Philippines but in America I'm a famous pop idol. And I hate fans =_=

"Hello Justin." I heard a male voice that was familiar. I looked around but I didn't spot a male because there was only females who were stalking me. Argh, can't I have some privacy?!?!?!?? "Welcome back." The familiar male voice said. I can feel his presence somewhere but I can't pinpoint the direction. "Bye-bye" It said in a playful voice and it's presence disappeared. Who was that?

Pia's P.O.V.
  I arrived 10 minutes earlier than the time given because I wanted to do something first with Alex alone without the others. Sad to say, Lucy wasn't allowed to go to Alex's house without the consent of Alex's parents who are in America now and cannot be contacted. I wanted it to be the four of us!! =_=' I guess there's no choice since her dad, Sir Andre, a teacher of the different branches of Science in the college department won't allow her. I knock on the door that looks like 2 meter stick. 'Who would need a door this big?' I thought to myself. The door opened and I saw a butler around the 18 or 19 in front of me. He is good looking but he is too old for me. "Young mistress your guest has arrived. Maids please get the stuff of this young lady and show her to her bedroom." The guy said in a loud voice. He opened the door wider, welcoming me to enter. "Pleasant morning, I am the butler named Luke." He said while bowing like a gentleman. Hmm.. he has good manners, good looking and gentleman, what an ideal guy! 2 maids got my luggage and showed me to the guest room that is big. Queen size bed and there was a small table at the side for me to put alarm clock and some other stuff. "Pia come down." I heard a male voice shouted. 'How did the guy know my name?' I mentally asked myself. I went downstairs and saw a young boy, probably 2 years younger than me? "Uhm excuse me who are you?" I asked with tilting my head. The smaller guy blushed a bit and then shook his head to get rid of the thought, probably. "Get down here now." He said rudely and started walking towards the living room. 'Argh! This awfully rude guy! Can't he be more welcoming?!?' I thought while walking down the stairs and following him. "Hey Pia! The boy who called you earlier is named Iel, MY YOUNGER BROTHER!" She shouted with a wide smile.

She has a brother?