Chapter 22: Musical band

Tan's P.O.V.
It has been 3 weeks since the 'incident' and it has been 3 weeks that Alex and her brother Iel had disappeared without any trace. I look at her seat and didn't expect her to arrive. I feel sorry for her. She had to endure all those words from Jam all at one day. I think it made her remember her horrible past. I just don't get why Jam had to do that. Is he emotionless? Doesn't he care for Alex's feelings? Those he really hate her that much to the point that he did that? Giving her a fake flower with a fake smile was already a proof he was playing with her. That guy..... there is a word that best describes him..... a JERK. People like that should be punished thoroughly. The teacher entered at the same time I saw Alex entered too. She looked a bit terrible. She had eye bags and her eyes were a bit puff. There was no sign of emotion on her face. 'What has happened to her in the past 3 weeks?' Was the only thought roaming in my mind during the whole English period.

Justin's P.O.V.
We came with Alex everywhere and comforted her. Though she didn't even say a single word ever a certain she arrived. Is that how a simple information spread have an effect on her? Man, this is one big problem.

-Next day-

Lucy's P.O.V
"Lucy! The student council president is requesting us to have a band created for each section for there will be a competition next week for the musical bands." Francis said while approaching me. Oh man. "Seriously?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded. I groaned. Such annoyance. Then the bell ringed indicating that our Music class in the music room will be starting in a few minutes. I ran to the classroom with Francis and stopped when we heard a beautiful melody. A piano, guitar and a drum beat. I opened the door and saw Alex on piano, Justin on guitar and Albert on drums. They are playing the song 'Photograph' and Pia and Alex are singing. Me and Francis look at each other and nodded. We already have a band just in front of us.

Adventure Festivalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें