Chapter 10: The lost student Part I

Lucy's P.O.V.
  It's traffic right now and it is so annoying. The first destination is Ortigas, and we came from Cavite since that is where our school is from. It's been 2 hours and we are stuck in the traffic. "This is so annoying!!" I heard an unfamiliar voice said in the back of the bus. Everyone except Alex, Pia and Justin was curious and looked at the back to find a boy student wearing P.E. uniform like us and wearing the I.D. of our school but we don't know him. Probably from another section and just got accidentally mixed up here. I heard some girls whisper he is cute, adorable and other compliments. I don't have super hearing and I'm not eavesdropping on purpose, it's just that the girls are too loud in whispering. Alex who was in front of me didn't mind the commotion at the back at all. "Oh yes, sorry for not yet introducing our new classmate in 7-Descendant. He is from New York like Justin and Alex, his name is Albert." Miss Ian said which suprised Alex and made her look back only to find Albert staring at her. I saw her eyes lit up in enjoyment for a while but suddenly had sadness all over it, but she still had a smile on her face. I wonder what's wrong.

Albert's P.O.V.
I guess Alex hasn't get over that yet. Me and Justin just need to comfort her then. Finally we arrived in our first destination, the zoo. I heard Alex squeal a bit and immediately left the bus. Hahaha how cute. I saw Justin stood up slowly and went down the bus as well. His face was so red, I guess it's because Alex sat on his lap. Anyways we saw all the animals of the kingdom. I was even amaze to see other kinds of animals! ^_^ Then we had snack time in a restaurant. I forgot the name of it. Then we went to Sky Ranch and enjoyed all the rides in there. The last ride, the Ferris wheel was capable of bringing 4 people in each pod. Me, Pia, Alex and Justin rode in the first one. The second pod contained Francis, Lucy, Ysabel and Tan. When we were starting to go up Alex immediately held Pia's hand very hard and she was sweating a bit. Her eyes were shut tightly, and she isn't enjoying the view. I hold her shoulder "It's alright, come on you need to see this amazing view!" I said with a cheerful voice. Justin looked at my hand and then Alex and then me and then Alex and finally stopped at me and glared. I brused it off anyway. She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a small smile. Aww, that's so adorable. Hahaha "P-Pia is the view n-nice?" She asked with her voice wavering. "Yes! We are on the top already, and the view is amazing!" She said with a cheerful voice like mine. She looked outside with fears in her eyes but suddenly changed when she saw the view, there was amazement in her eyes. "The view is so amazing!" She said. "Yeah, but there is a better view." Justin whispered while staring at her. Alex didn't notice at all. I look at Pia who was actually staring at Alex with small smile and then look at me and smiled even bigger. Somehow... I don't know why... but I actually blushed a bit and smiled back. My h-heart.. i-its beating so fast. 'What is wrong with me?! I thought I'm only for Alex?!?' I said to myself mentally. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Justin slipping his hand onto Alex's. And right now, they were holding hands. Tsk.

Lucy's P.O.V.
  After the ride I immediately went down and vomitted. Francis gave me a water bottle while rubbing my back to try to comfort me. "Thanks Francis." I said with a small smile, to my suprise he smiled back. I guess this is my first time I'm actually seeing him smile. Out of the blue, I saw a student being carried by an unknown person around his late 20s and the girl student is unconscious. My eyes widened at the scene. I saw Alex telling Justin, Pia and Albert to go with us because she still had to do something else and convinced them that she can handle herself and secretly followed the girl who was being kidnapped. This is bad. I need to warn the others.

-After 2 hours-

Ysabel's P.O.V.
  We were all on the bus about to leave when Miss Ian headcount. "Where is Alex and Venice?" She asked. I saw Lucy stood up alert. "I thought she would be here by now. Tsk." She said while having an annoyed look on her face. "Ma'am I think I saw Alex following a man in around the age of 20s earlier who looks like a kidnapper." Lucy said calmly. 2 minutes no one made a noise. Until Justin broke the silence. "WHAT?!" He shouted and followed by our teacher saying 'what' too. The whole class was in a mess. Some girls and boys were sobbing and the others were mad. "Why did yousay they were kidnappers?" I asked Lucy. "Because I think the girl who was kidnapped was Venice because she was unconscious and being carried by that man that Alex is following." Lucy replied in a calm voice. How can she be so calm at a time like this? "Calm down!!" Albert shouted so loud that it caused everyone to keep quiet. "Ehem. I have a tracker on her phone, so I know where she is." He said with a wavering voice. "One question, why do you have a tracker on her phone?" Darwin asked. "Doesn't matter. Now we have a way to find her. And based on the tracker device, she is near the beach." He said while showing his phone to our adviser. "Isn't there a mini house we saw there Darwin?" Ronald asked while looking at Darwin. This can only mean one thing. VENICE AND ALEX ARE IN TROUBLE!

Alex's P.O.V.
   I followed the kidnappers to the beach, it's not really far from Sky Ranch. I saw them go into a mini house. 'Huh?' I asked mentally. The man go inside with the girl and then after waiting for 3 minutes I went in as well. I stopped breathing and my eyes closed as soon as I stepped into the house.