Chapter 19: Picnic

Albert's P.O.V.
It's weekend already. I'm lying down on my bed thinking about Pia. I'm thinking how will I confess to her. 'It seems like she is far away even though she is near. I don't know how I'm gonna confess. How about if I give her a letter to meet up at the back of the school and confess there? No, there is a guard there and he might interrupt the moment. How about next week I ask her out to a cafe and then there I will confess. Yes! That is a great idea I gave thought! I just need to find a cafe where there won't be any students there. And then I'll have the other preparations done. Now that is so great of me!' I thought. I was interrupted by my thoughts by a sudden ring of my phone that was in my bag. I stood up and took it from my bag then answered it.
"Hello, this is Albert speaking." -Me
"This is Pia." -Pia
"How did you get my number?" -Me
"I have connections. Anyways Alex wanted me to tell you that we will be having a picnic tomorrow near the central park. Arrive at exactly 5:30 p.m. Those who will be late will be punished. Bring your own share of food or drinks." -Pia
"Okay. Who else is coming with us?" -Me
"You, me, Alex, Justin, Luke, Rick and Lucy. Why?" -Pia
"Just wanted to know. Thanks Pia." I said and then ended the call. I hate Rick coming with us =_= Such an annoyance. I got up from bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

-Next following day-

Luke's P.O.V.
I helped out Alex with buying the things we will need during the picnic later tonight. She planned it at night to have some stargazing and looking through the telescopes and then explore with the plants nearby the place and then tell stories. She wanted also me and Rick to picture us but secretly. I watched her smile as she picked things for later. She looks so pretty. For 2 years I like her, but I'm sure she won't return the feeling because she looks at me like her brother-friend. Poor me.

Lucy's P.O.V.
I asked Francis to come with me in doing the groceries because no one is coming with me and I want his company. "This is so boring." He complained while carrying the basket. "Oh please shut up. You have been complaining like some 7 year old since a while ago. It's getting on my nerves already." I said while picking out some stuff. "Jeez. I want a reward. The world I'm in a give-and-take." He said lazily. "Pfft. In this world, you shouldn't expect anything after you gave something." I said and paid at the cashier for the stuff. "Please??" He said and puppy eyed me. I had a poker face on. "That won't work on me Francis." I said and got 1 grocery bags while he got the other 2. "Just this once." He said. I sighed. "Fine, I'll let you come in the picnic." I said and he nodded happily. Jeez, such an immature person. "Thank you sweet couple and please come again!" The lady guard said as me and Francis went out of the grocery store. We look at each other and blushed. "We aren't a couple!" We shouted and walked away in a fast pace. There is no way I even like this immature guy! I am gonna be single forever!

Alex's P.O.V.
It's 5 p.m. already and I'm not yet done preparing! Shoot! I took a bath first and then wore a blue spaghetti strapped shirt and then put a white polo over it. Then I wore my brown joggers and folded it until my lower thigh and then wore my white converse and my black fingerless gloves and the white and black necklace given by Iel and her. Then I wore a white hair band and let my black hair flow. I ran downstairs and found Luke by the door and the maids bringing in the preparations of the things for the picnic. "Your late." Luke said with a annoyed tone while glaring at me. He looks absolutely handsome with how he looks. He is not in a butler uniform now. He is wearing blue pants, white V neck shirt and black converse. His brown hair was in a mess like he just woke up and it totally looks good on him! My gosh, if he wasn't my butler I think I already have a big crush on him. O//O what did I just say?! "Are you done checking me out mistress?" Luke asked with a smirk which made me red. "Just call me Alex tonight. And stop teasing!!" I shouted and ran inside the limo and covered my face with the small pillow that is inside the limo. Luke went inside and sat beside me and chuckles. "Your so adorable when your blushing." He said with hint of teasing in his voice. I turned more red. "Oh shut up!!" I shouted.