Chapter 1: Freshmen

Alex's P.O.V.
I went inside my  classroom 7-A. "Good morning!!!" I shouted with a grin. They greeted me as well but somehow in a grumpy voice. Then its quiet. No one talked. Woah. It's awkward here. Jeez. I sat down on the last chair and put my bag beside me. You could even here a water drop from this deafening silence. There were 4 boys in the front and I'm the only girl in the back. It's actually past 7 am already. Shouldn't the rest be here already? I stood up nosily which made the 4 boys look at me. "Sorry" I mumbled and took a look around the classroom. It was so simple. No sign of life. I smiled to myself. I'm going to make this place livelier after I get the permission of my adviser. Didn't I mention all of us here are freshmen? Yeah, that explains the awkwardness. I approached one of the four boys that almost was thesame as me. We both had white skin but mine was more white and smooth. He had brown eyes while I had blue eyes. I had black long silky hair while his hair was black too. He is tall and... I'm small =_= And he looked kind. "Hello, what's your name? Mine is Alex." I asked politely with a smile while reaching out my arms for a handshake. He didn't look happy at all. He shook my hand. "My name is Darwin." He said and went back to looking outside the window. 'What a cold guy' I thought to myself. I went to the next boy beside him. His skin color was tan, he had blue eyes, thesame height as Darwin and had black hair too. "Hello!!" The guy said with a bright smile and got my hand and shook it up and down. This dude is super cheerful. "My name is Ronald. How about you?" He asked. "My name is Alex" I replied. "Nice to meet you." He said with a bright smile. This guy looks like he wanted to get out of this room because the tension was really intense. "Likewise" I mumbled softly and went to the third guy who was actually glaring at me. What did I do? Didn't we just met? Why is he glaring at me already? "Uh...hi?" I said not looking at the guy. If only glares could melt people I would have melted a few seconds ago. "What do you want?" He asked coldly and still glaring at me. I glared back. "I came here to meet you obviously." I said in a tone that was sarcastic. He rolled his eyes. What is wrong with this guy? "It's Francis. You?" He asked in a rude tone. Argh. This guy is getting on my nerves. "It's Alex. Why are you so mad at me?! We just met and your so mean!" I shouted. He scowled and didn't mind me anymore. Seesh. Adnormal guy. I went to the last guy who just hugged me from the back. O_O "Excuse me. But what are you doing?" I asked while getting his arms off me. Though he still let it there. "Let go" I said in a irritated tone. He wouldn't budge. "Excuse me, but it is very impolite to do that to somone you just met." I said. He chuckled. "Has it been too long for you to remember me old buddy?" The guy asked. I kick his right leg first and pushed him away from me. "Justin?!" I shouted in suprise. He was my childhood friend in New York, and now he is in the Philippines? "Why are you here? Why did you leave America? How did you know I am going to study here?" I asked all together while not breathing. "Secret" he said and winked. I showed a disguted face and we both ended up laughing. He sat beside me and we started talking. More and more students came in and the class became more noisy because everyone was introducing themselves to each other. First day was a blast. I got to know everybody and got along with them except for the adnormal guy who still kept on glaring until school ended and left the classroom. The wholetime I hanged out with Justin since he is the only guy that I trust.