Chapter 9: Boring or Amazing Field Trip?

Leian's P.O.V.
     "Students here are your PSUBs about the destinations for the field trip." Our adviser said and handed out the papers. This is so exciting, this is the first time in my highschool life and my whole life I'm going to the field trip without any guardian. Awesome. Super cool people. "Hey Alex! Are you coming?" I asked while approaching her in a formal manner. "Yup!" She said happily. What a beauty I'm seeing. Then Pia went into the picture. What a nice view! Then Carla went into the picture and everything fell to pieces! "Get out Carla! What an unpleasant view when your included." I said in a rude manner. She glared at me and then punched my shoulder really hard. "Are you even a girl?!" I shouted and she started chasing me while I started running away. "Bleeh!!" I said while sticking my tongue out which made her more angry. I didn't look where I was going and accidentally hit a wall. Wait, there was actually a wall here? I looked up and saw a scary man looking down at me while glaring really scary. 'This is such a bad day.' I thought while moving away from the guy. "S-sorry Francis I didn't know you were there." I said while moving backwards slowly. "Then watch where your going." He said in a harsh tone and pass by me like I was only thin air. That guy is so mean sometimes. "I got ya!!" Carla said while grabbing my shoulder really tight. I winced a bit at the pain while she just laugh it off. What a girl with strength. =_=

-Next following day-

Krissha's P.O.V.
  I gathered all the PSUB forms from everyone and they gave some of the payment to our treasurer. 15 out of 24 paid and all the students passed their PSUB. I'm sure all the students will come except for one of our classmates who is a scholar. I wonder why. I gave Miss our PSUBs and gave her the payment of the students and she wrote on the students' diaries who paid."Class President, Vice President and P.R.O. please go to the office when it is recess time. I have to discuss something important with you guys." Our adviser announced and then started the lecture.

Ysabel's P.O.V.
  During recess me, Krissha and Alex went to Miss Ian's office. "Ma'am why did you call us?" Krissha asked formally. "I need you to speak with the whole class except the scholar student, Sharon." Miss Ian beginned. "What is the discussion about Miss?" I asked with an obvious big question mark on my face. "Well, Sir Dense earlier was telling me that he felt bad for Sharon because she isn't coming and the adviser isn't doing anything for her and other complaints that will make me feel guilty for not doing anything. So I wanted you to ask your classmates if they can distrubute an amount of money that will be equal to 1 000. And since the payment of the field trip 1 950 I'll pay the rest. Will that be alright?" Miss Ian asked. "Uh... why do we get to pay the bigger amount?" Krissha asked in confusion. "Because I don't have really enough money since I have a lot of expenses for the activities here in school and competitions outside." Miss said while scratching the back of her neck a bit. "It's okay Miss, we understand." I said. Miss Ian smiled "You and Krissha are dismissed. Alex, stay." She said and then we both left. I look back at Alex's whose eyes looks like there was a hint of sadness and her mouth was in a straight line. It's like all her emotions except sadness disappeared as soon as Miss Ian told her something. There was some tears forming in her eyes but she tried her best not to let it fall. I know it's not good to pry into other's business but.. why is she acting like that? This is actually the first time I have seen her that way.

-On the day of the field trip-

Pia's P.O.V.
5 a.m. already and Alex isn't here still. After 30 minutes the bus will be leaving, right now I'm inside the bus by the window and my buddy partner is Alex. Sharon was able to come to the field trip and we all celebrated that earlier at 4 a.m. Everyone was chit chatting, playing video ganes and even playing Uno cards in the bus. But of course, students aren't allowed to bet, so money isn't involved. Our teacher is trying to contact Justin and Alex who are apparently late. Those 2 always go to school together. Probably they live near each other. When the bus started moving we heard shouts from outside and the sound of someone actually throwing something at the bus. The bus suddenly stopped at the sudden noise and we saw Justin and Alex on the bus panting with their cheeks red. ?_? "Sorry we are late ma'am." Justin said and then sat down beside Alex. Why? Because there were no more seats in the bus. So the three of us had to squeeze in. "Why won't you just sit on Justin's lap since you are smaller than him and he is taller and stronger than you. I think he can handle your weight." I suggested so that we wouldn't be uncomfortable when we are squeezed in. Alex's eyes lit up and smiled while Justin's cheeks were red. I wonder what's wrong with Justin. As she sat on the lap of Justin the bus moved. "Hey Alex, could you tell me about the time why you were a bit sad during the time Miss Ian was talking to you?" Ysabel whispered but me and Justin heard it. Alex was shock for a second but composed herself again. "It's something private okay?" She said kindly with a sincere smile. Ysabel understood and then nodded. Now that perked up my curiosity. What are you keeping Alex? Out of the blue I heard Justin ask "I wonder if this field trip will be boring or not." He said. Alex tapped his head lightly. "What makes something enjoyable is the people you are with in that activity." Alex said with a smile. In the corner of my eye I saw Justin blush again. Ahh, now I get it. I wonder though, since when does Justin have feelings for her?