Chapter 6

To start this chapter off, I want to thank all my readers, followers, commenters, and voters. Yall encourage me to keep this book going. Even when I go through little stuff in life I know I can't forget about yall. Love yas' ! Thank you.

P.S- WE halfway to 1k! (At the moment I'm typing 1-10-16)

Za'Rayah POV

I woke up stretching in the bed. I hadn't talked to, or seen Chris. I was basically avoidng him ever since the kiss two days go. I didn't wanna be rude but my emotions got a little spaced when was under the influence. Meaning I was smoking and drinking.

I got up preparing for a new day. A day filled with smiles and fun. Not a day filled with reminiscing on foggy nights. Stevie J once taught me that foggy nights will get you effed up.

After taking a shower and getting all my hygiene in tack, I decided to pick out some clothes. I put on a white v-neck, some black sweatpants, and some white yeezy's. I was pretty dressed down. I put my hair in a messy bun, applied lipgloss, and kept it moving.

Pulling up at Chris's house made dread my job. I didn't wanna face him knowing where we last left off. I hate drama and I hate getting my feelings involved and eventually broken. I feel like there is a small chance I might fall for him, and I'm deadin' that chance before it even presents itself. I walked up and rung the bell. The door opened revealing Biggs. He carelessly blew smoke in my face and I blinked in disbelief. I mean, I know Chris is OHB all day everyday, but he did not notify me that is posse was going to be here today. I've met them before but I'm not really comfortable with being around fifteen niggas at once. Just a thought.

"Wassup Rayah. Babygirl, Chris is in the studio making moves. He wanted me to tell you to head up there while we clean up for Royalty's arrival.", Biggs said.

I nodded thanking him and going to the studio upstairs. I opened the door to see Chris in a rolling chair nodding his head to some unreleased music. He was dancing and really into his music along with his producer.

He noticed me and said something to his producer before the guy left the room. I sat in a chair quietly.

"So...wassup. Why'd you call me up here?", I asked.

"We need to talk.", he started taking a puff of a cigarette and putting it out. He took the whole full pack and emptied it in the trash. I guess he was serious about not smoking anymore.

"About?", I asked.

"Your right. Your the nanny and that's how it stays.", he shrugged.

"Look Chris I enjoy hanging with you time to time. I like our friendship. I just don't think its cool to mix business with p-", he cut my sentence short.

"We can't be friends. Just do your job.", he said harshly.

I nodded with a lump in my throat.

Just then Deziray walks in and sits her fake ass on Chris's lap. That's when I thought the whole conversation was about to go left.

"Baby I gotta go. Tell me when the babysitter leaves and we can chill.", she said touching his nose with the tip of her finger.