Chapter 4

Za'Rayah POV

I've been working for Chris for two weeks and surprisingly he hasn't tried anything anymore. I was kind of saddened. It was fun to see him try so hard to have me. I was now pulling up to his house to start another day. I noticed a black BMW in the driveway.

I know Chris did not...

I rang the doorbell and some pretty dark skinned chick in the doorway when it opened. She had hips and curves and a Victoria Secret robe on. I could see her lingerie through the robe as I scanned her appearance. Home girl was cute but her attitude was stank. Like if that shit had a scent it would be burnt eggs.

"Who are you? One of his side hoes?", she asked with an eye roll.

"I'm Royalty's nanny? Who are you? Your DSL's are on fleek by the way.", I smiled.

She scoffed.

"I do not suck d-", she was cut off by Chris walking up with basketball shorts on and no shirt.

"Hey Rayah...Roy's mama came and got her for two weeks. I forgot to tell you about that. Sorry.", he apologized.

I nodded. I was about to walk away until he asked if I would come with him to run errands.

"Sure.", I said.

"I thought I was running errands with you.", the girl pouted.

"I ain't neeevvvaaa say that.", he laughed.

I giggled and her head snapped my way.

"OK fine. Chris call me when your Done with your groupie.", she spat.

"Bi-.....Oweee why must hoes try me today? What did I do? I was doing good till this fried ass bitch, feeling salty as hell, decided to try it.", I said out loud to myself.

"Ugh pathetic...", she mumbled going past Chris.

I breathed in and out a couple times.

I'm four-five seconds from dialing 1-800-choke-that-hoe. I was nothing but cordial to her till she called me out of my name.

"Hey. Rayah!", Chris snapped getting my attention.

"Yea.", I said.

"Ima go put some clothes on real quick. Come up here with me.", he grabbed my hand leading me to his room.

He better not try anything.

We made it to his room and he closed to door.

He went into his closet and came out in TOMMY Hilfiger boxers. He was holding his clothes in hand.

I scanned his chiseled 8-pack and buff arms. He was skinny but buff at the same time. He caught me staring at him and smiled.

"You OK over there?", he asked.

I cleared my throat and answered yes.

He put on deodorant and lotion on his body before putting on his clothes. He had on black Bape joggers, a red Bape hoody, and some red timberlands.