Chapter 9

Chris POV

I was in the gym that was built into my house. I had to train and all that so when I dance on this upcoming tour I can maintain my stamina. Today was a good day and it was sunny in LA as always. I haven't talked to Rayah in a friendly way in about two weeks. Sure, she came and watch Roy for me last week. I told her not to come this week because I wanted to spend time with my daughter by myself. Royalty was in the with me, rolling and playing in a yoga mat.

I heard the gym door open and I saw Chyna and Rayah walk in. Weird. When did they become friends.

"Hey Chris. I know you said I could use the gym whenever. Is this a bad time?", Rayah asked.

"Nah you good. I'm just about done. Wassup Chy. Where King at?", I asked catching my breath from the sit ups.

"With his father. He said he was on his way over. Prolly lied with his bright ass.", she spoke laughing.

"Nah don't do my nigga like that. Y'all be cool.", I said grabbing Roy and leaving the gym.

"Ray Ray!", she reached for Rayah.

Rayah took her from me and talk with her for a little bit before giving her back to me.

We locked eyes for a moment and she quickly looked away. I sighed.

"I left something in the car. Ill be back.", Chyna said winking at Rayah and taking Roy with her for fun. She ain't slick.

Rayah smirked at her and laughed.

When Chy left, Rayah pulled out her speaker and started to play music on shuffle. She started doing squats and I started watching.

From the first time I saw you
Girl I started catching feelings for you
Didn't have to search any further
I been all around the world just looking for you
And shawty you the one...

I blinked out of my daydream and saw Rayah looking at me with an eyebrow lifted.

"You okay Breezy?", she asked giggling.

"Yeah yeah. I uh, I kinda missed you.", I said scratching the back of my neck and looking over and Roy.

"I kinda missed you too.", she shrugged doing her lunges.

"I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't mean for it to go down like that."

"Its cool. Now, leave. I'm exercising and your distracting me.", she smirked.

"Girl, you interrupted me. You don't think that's worse?", I challenged.

"Nope.", she said pushing me and I scooted back while she did her splits both ways.

She stood up and I grabbed her sides making her jump.

"Boy! I don't have time she play with you.", she laughed punching my arm.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Say sorry.", I spoke.