Chapter 31

The remainder of the book will be in Omniscient POV, meaning nobody's POV. Basically third person 😁

I'm so happy y'all 30k!!!!????? It might not be much to some but to me its love and I love you guys! 

Enjoy!

||||

"Yea he's still sleep.", Za'Rayah said into the phone. Chris was half asleep listening to her conversation. After hours of sleep and cuddling Rayah decided she should wake up and start the day. A day as the new girlfriend to Chris Brown.

She logged onto her twitter receiving numerous amount of followers and messages. She went to Chris's page finding his latest tweet.

She giggled and looked his way only to find him looking at her

"Happy Birthday again, babe.", she smiled kissing his nose.

"No lips?", he said in a groggy tone.

"No toothbrush?", she asked causing him to laugh and sit up. 

While Chris went to brush his teeth Za'Rayah went to warm herself up a bagel. She cooked Chris some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausage.

She once again put 'sour cream' on her bagel as Chris walked into the kitchen.

"The fuck?", he asked eyeing her.

"What?", she asked.

"You putting sour cream...on a bagel....when it's made for cream cheese...", he said picking up a container of cream cheese.

"Oh...I've always thought that's what sour cream was...no wonder it tastes different.", Rayah said throwing away the bagel.

Chris doubled over in laughter.

"It's not funny, I've been doing it for like...since I moved to L.A.", she frowned.

"Damn baby. You was suffering.", he said laughing harder.

"Chris stop.", she said as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Okay Ray. Thanks for the food.", he said as he poured syrup on his meal.

"Welcome.", she said walking over to him and pecking his lips and walking away.

"Umm, bring yo butt back and give me a real kiss.", he said giving her a stank face.

"Oh my gosh! Okay!", she laughed connecting their lips. He of course had to to the most. He groped her and caressed her sides.

She broke the kiss, her eyes still closed.

"Flashbacks.", he said chuckling.

"Eat your food so we can go.", she said smiling and shaking her head. He winked and she walked away to the bathroom to get ready as he ate.