Chapter 14 (part 1)

Chris POV

"So are you ready for this music hearing party, tonight? Its gonna be pretty dope. You have tons of music for the people. They gone love it.", Ty said to me.

Me and him are currently sitting on my couch as his son, King, and Royalty played together.

"Yeah man, Ima play Grass Ain't Greener, Lost and Found, Reddi Wip, Undress, and some more stuff. Guaranteed to be epic."

"You gone ask Rayah to slide through with you?", he asked smirking.

"Already did. When her and Chy get back from the nail shop, we gone start getting ready.", I informed him, I then joked, "You gone ask Chyna to slide through wit you?"

"Man...we not on good terms. Her and Kylie keep clashing. They can't seem to get along for two seconds.", he said shaking his head.

"I'm glad I never had a relationship with my baby mama in the first place. But then again, she always tryna find a way to get extra money outta me. Like, don't I do enough?"

"Yeah man, you do. Enough plus millions more."

We chopped it up for a couple more seconds and the convo got a little deep.

"So you mean to tell me, she was begging for more? Hell nah, that don't sound like Rayah. She too G foe' that.", Ty said shaking his head.

"I ain't say she begged, I said she asked for another round and that's what she got.", I said and we both laughed hard.

"Daddy, my mommy come get me?", Roy asked, walking up to me, with a broken barbie doll in hand.

"Yeah, a little later when I go to listen to my music. You tryna leave so soon? Hmm, munchkin?", I asked tickling her sides.

"No, no, no.", she giggled, "I sowwy, I love you!", she sighed still giggling.

"I love you more, stink.", I said kissing her forehead. She kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Bro, you let your daughter finesse you like that? She completely made you blind to the fact that she broke her toy.", he laughed.

"Ion care about that doll. She has plenty more. And I'll buy her plenty more.", I said mushing his forehead.

"Nigga, don't ever try that shit again." He said with a blank face.

I shook my head at him and paid more attention to my beautiful miracle. Royalty.

Za'Rayah POV

"Oooh, Chris did not tell me this song came out today!", I yelled snapping my fingers to ushers melodies on the 'back to sleep' remix.

"Really?", Chy asked nervously. "You haven't heard it yet?", she frowned.

"Nope. But usher is getting a lil freaky, but its okay boo. You still good in my book.", I said dancing in my seat again.

Chris's part started in the song and Chyna abruptly cut the radio off.

"Hey! I was listening to that...", I pouted folding my arms.

We were on our way back to Chris's, after we had just gotten our nails done.

"Well...its-its n-not that good.", she stuttered over her words.

"You okay, you seem a little...worried.", i probed.

"No, its any THING that I'm worried about. After you hear his verse...", she mumbled, thinking I couldn't hear.