Chapter 37 (Part 1)

Omniscient

"So how are you gonna tell him?", Chyna asked as I typed lyrics into my computer

"I don't know Chy. I might not tell him at all. He already hates me.", she said referring to how she'd called him at least twenty times this past week and he hadn't answered. She even call to congratulations on him winning an award.

She knew that his tour was over two weeks ago so he had plenty of free time to call her back. After he'd called and she was throwing up, he hadn't called again.

"Don't do that. Rayah you can't keep something like this from him. I know he's probably busy. Maybe it was a misunderstanding.", Chy explained.

Lately in the media there has been suspiciousness surrounding their relationship. His distance made it no better. She didn't know if he was doing it as payback or what but she hated it.

"Nah Chy. Its cool. I'm over it. Mama Joyce said that my job starts back tomorrow.", Za'Rayah said laughing. "He couldn't even call and tell me himself."

"Are you okay boo?", she asked rubbing her own small belly bump.

"Yes I am. You know....your getting big. Its cute.", Za'Rayah smiled cooing.

"You gone be like this after a while.", Chyna smirked.

Chyna was seven months pregnant and she was happy as ever. Of course there were a few people who had a problem with her and her finances relationship but she was happy and that's all that mattered.

"I know....it's weird.", Rayah laughed looked down at her own flat stomach.

***

"Okay so you stole his phone?", James asked Dez as they all surrounded her laptop.

"Yes. I've been trying to search it all and there is nothing in here. Just these stupid messages that keep coming through.", she sighed as she looked through his phone.

Knox huffed.

"Read them.", he said in an aggravated tone. He was ready for this to be over with. He didn't want anyone getting hurt anymore. Especially not him. He admitted that Chris had given him a punch or two to remember.

"Oh! Here."

Chris I have something to tell you.

Its important.

Hello?