Chapter 13

Chris POV

I am recently on a hiatus. I have everything lined up for the tour and I was so at ease and relaxed with the outcome. It was promised to be a legendary tour.

I rocked Ro in my arms as we watched Courage the Cowardly Dog.

"Daddy, my stomach is all bubbly.", Ro said tossing on my lap.

"Is it? How do you feel?", I asked checking her forehead.

"Poopy.", she replied frowning up. I surveyed her face before she threw up on the floor.

I brought her to my chest rubbing her back as I carried her to the kitchen. I sat her in her high chair and opened the fridge. I got a cold bottle of water and poured some in a cup for her.

"Drink all of this.", I said giving it to her.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed up my mom.

"Chris? Boy, you just called me five minutes ago? Everything fine?", she asked.

"Roy is sick ma. Like, she just threw up on the floor. I don't wanna give her the wrong medicine, so what should I do?", I asked.

"I'm sure you gave her water, seeing as though you think water fixes it all. You probably need to call Za'Rayah. I know it's her off day but, I'm pretty sure she won't mind.", my mom offered.

I nodded thanking her.

I dialed Rayah up and she answered smoothly.

"Yes Chris."

"I need your help.", I said in a worried tone. I picked Roy up and carried her in my arms. I rubbed her back softly as she groaned and whined about her stomach.

"Was that Royalty? Is she okay?", Ray asked in concern.

"No. She's sick. She threw up.", I said as I mopped the mess up and sat down, still rubbing Ro's back.

"Ill be right over.", she said before the line beeped.

"Daddy...I wanna go to doctor now. I promise I won't cry with shots.", she whined.

"Shh Shh. Rayah is gonna come make you feel better.", I comforted her.

Minutes later the door opened to Rayah, who carried bags in the house.

"Hand her over.", she said reaching for Ro.

"Well then. Just take my child away from me.", I said faking sadness. She laughed and opened a new thermometer and told Ro to lift her tongue.

"There you go. Good job boo.", she congratulated her on completing the task.

"Tank you."

She looked at the thermometer results and they read 101.2.

"She has a high fever. I know you don't wanna take her to the hospital and risk TMZ ruining your dad reputation, so we can just give her a warm bath, hydrate her, and I'll make some homemade chicken soup. That's fine?"