Chapter 32

Omniscient

1 month later....

After the family was gone and the birthday bash was a success, the tour was back on track. Everything was back to normal, excluding the fact that Chris and Za'Rayah were now a couple, and the fact that she hadn't told Chris about the message she received. Their new love was all over the blogs and the celebrity news channels. Everyone was ecstatic for them at the most. Of course there were a couple of haters and people with things to say but they both agreed to ignore all negativity.

"Babe...", Za'Rayah said poking Chris's cheek as they were on their way to a concert in Florida.

"Wassup?", he asked.

"I wuv you.", she said with a pout. He laughed at her cuteness.

"What did you do?", he asked.

"Well...you know I forgot to tell you something.", she said playing with her fingers.

"And that is..."

"Somebody texted me something but I waited to see if something was gonna happen. Nothing popped of though.", she said backpedalling.

"What? What text?", he asked snatching her phone from a nearby cupholder.

She showed him the messaged and he sighed frustrated.

"Im sor-", she was cut short.

"YOU LIKE PUTTING YOURSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS?!", he asked in anger.

He was totally upset that she hadn't told him sooner. He felt like he could have done something about it.

"Don't yell at me, okay? I was just trying to protect you.", she said defending herself.

She didn't want him to go and do something crazy and it be her fault.

"Protect me? I'm your boyfriend. I'm supposed to protect you.", he explained.

"Well, I don't want anything to happen to you?", she sighed.

"Babygirl, I would take a bullet if i meant you were safe...", he said kissing her forehead and pulling her to him.

"I don't want you to though...", she huffed.

"Stop it. I'm supposed to feel that way. When it comes to you I'm selfless and protective. I don't care what I gotta do to ensure your happiness. Do you know how much I played with your heart in the past? I don't wanna do you like that no more.", he said rubbing his hands down her arms.

"Okay Chris.", she huffed. Now she felt bad for not telling him sooner.

"Don't feel bad because I know yo' ass is thinking negative.", he said slapping her butt causing her to laugh.

"Boy stop. What are you gonna do?", she ashed referring to the text message.

"Don't worry. Be happy.", he said ignoring her.

"Chris!", she whined. "Really, what are you gonna do?"

"Don't worry about it. Just watch your surroundings and stop hiding shit from me."

"Okay."

They sat in silence until Rayah started to pout.

"Whats wrong baby?", Chris asked her.

"Cramps. They are the devil.", she said with a scrunched face.

"Aww...lemme get my baby some pain pills.", he said pulling her to him.