Chapter 20

Za'Rayah POV

I watched as Red rolled my suitcases into the bottom of the tour bus. The tour was pushed back week after week and it was finally set a month later. Most of Chris's camp and his team, OHB, are going on tour with us. It's guaranteed to be a fun experience. We were about to leave, but we had to wait on Chris to get out of the car. He was in there with his "girlfriend" of three weeks. I rolled my eyes at his decision to bring her on tour with us. It's stupid.

He walked over to the passenger door and opened it for her. I sighed and made my way inside of the bus with Roy.

"Rayah, daddy right there!", she pointed through the window.

"Yeap.", I nodded sitting on the inside couch.

He pulled her small suitcase on the bus since she was only staying half the time, along with his girlfriend's suitcase. They stepped on the bus and her eyes locked on mine.

"I could have watched her yanno'? She doesn't have to care for Ro all the time...", she spoke.

"Deziray, that's my job.", I said with attitude toward her.

She gets on my last nerve. Chris didn't pick me or Kae, he said it was too much of a decision. Kae went off on him and said she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. So he went to date this...tramp.

"Aye, y'all. Don't start this. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful. I don't want y'all arguing the whole time.", he said looking at each one of us. His eyes locked with mines, causing me to widen my own and roll them.

He aggravates me too. All of these stupid games. I'm tired.

"You got something you wanna say?", he asked me.

"Yes, stop staring at me. It makes my skin crawl.", I said spitefully.

He just shook his head and bit his bottom lip, looking away.

"Thanks"

"See this bitch always copping attitudes.", Deziray huffed.

I tilted my head at her and looked at Royalty who was looking at me. I shrugged and tickled her sides causing her to laugh. I'm not fazed. I've been called worse things in my hometown.

"Dez, calm it. No name calling.", Chris scolded her.

She rolled her eyes pulling out her phone.

Red, Lucas, and Dolla walked in and looked at Deziray.

"Man, Chris I'm sorry, you know these hoes don't know what no means. Girl, please leave the bus, I told you that was a one time thing.", Dolla said causing Red and Lucas to laugh.

"Chris! Get your friends...", Deziray whined.

Chris held in a little laughter and cleared his throat.

"Yo, chill. This is my friend, and y'all need to respect her.", he said seriously.

They bursted into laughter. They saw his seriousness and soon stopped.

"Aight, man my bad. Sorry Deziray.", he said peeking over Chris. He turned and spotted me.

"Wassup Rayah! You in the cut with Ro? Aww yeah, this finna be lit.", Dolla said getting hyped.