Alois, Ciel X Reader, She is mine! *Lemon

(you pov)

I was at a ball at my manor, I had invited many people. I had invited both Alois and Ciel. I loved them both, but whoever comes will have me tonight as their betrothed. Both know, and it will show which one cares the most. I sat there watching the ball play on my servant's keeping things under control. I was suddenly grabbed by two hands. I look to see both Alois and Ciel. I blush, I couldn't marry them both. "Ciel, " I said looking at him then at Alois," Alois. What are you both doing here." Ciel cut Alois off, " I wanted to know if my (y/n) would want to dance with me." "She is mine, " Alois growled. "How about a contest, " Sebastian and Claude both said. "Hmm? " Well all look at them. Claude whispered in Alois's ear as Sebastian whispered into Ciel's ear. A smirk plays on both of their lips. A shiver goes down my spine as they both took one of my hands. I look at Claude and Sebastian not hearing Ciel's and Alois's order. They only both smirk at me and bow. They took me to the farthest room which happened to be an empty guest room. Both of them then pin me to the bed Ciel on the right and Alois on the left. I blush hard, " what are you two doing?" "You have to pick which one gets you, " Alois said. "So the best lover wins," Ciel said looking at me. I blush hard. "But-" Alois's lips caught mine as Ciel kisses my neck. I moan softly as Ciel found my sweet spot and Alois took the opportunity sliding his tongue into my mouth. Both boys began to undo my corset. Ciel pulls my cloths first an Alois joined. Both greedily take in my flesh. Alois latches on my left nipple and Ciel to my right. I gasp my back arching and both suck greedily. "Mmmm~," I hold them close as they now tug my nipples. I felt my core pulse and tingle. My hands try to undress both of them. They get the hint and undress in front of me making me blush. I move quickly to them wanting to please them both. After they were naked I stroke them both licking Alois tip and obviously Ciel was jealous. "Wait your turn, " I said to them, " I promise I won't leave one out." I then lick Ciel's tip slowly taking his shaft into my mouth. I stroke Alois as he groans. Ciel moans as I bob my head to a rhythm. I stroke Alois to the same rhythm but would slow down because his shaft wasn't as lubricated. Ciel moans loudly cumming and I then switch to Alois sucking slowly then bob my head to the same rhythm I did to Ciel. Ciel shocked me by ramming into my pussy from behind. I cry out around Alois cock as my purity was broken. Alois growled taking control thrusting into my throat as Ciel thrusts into my core. The pain subsided and pleasure replaced it. I moan around Alois's cock gagging in surprise when he cums. Ciel's thrusts once more before pulling out laying me on him his shaft penetrated me again. I cry out as Alois thrusts into my ass. I gasp gripping Alois by reaching behind me. Ciel thrusts to take my mind away from the pain of losing my backdoor virginity. I moan as Alois cups both my breasts from behind as he began to thrust. Ciel moans as he thrusts faster causing my back to arch. Alois then matched his rythem. "She is mine, " Alois moans. "No she is mine," Ciel growls. They passionately take me as they argue on who I will belong to. I cry out cumming releasing hard and for the first time in my life. They both groan but it only caused them to thrust harder and faster. I couldn't keep my moans down, I didn't fucking care.

(Alois pov)

She was moaning loudly not caring at all who heard. She was lost in the pleasure we were giving her. I moan loudly feeling her walls tighten. I don't want to stop as I greedily lick and suck her neck. Ciel was being rough with her breasts. Both of us were leaving all kinds of love marks on her. Her moans drove my desires and I found myself forgetting I couldn't be so rough with her, but I couldn't help it.

(Ciel pov)

Her moans were driving me crazy her core was driping wet. I felt myself violently thrust into her fast and furious as Alois does to her ass. I watch as she loses herself in pleasure moaning and screaming our names as she gets close. "(y/n) ," I cry out cumming releasing my seed into her core. She cry's out her core milking me as she cums hard. Alois followed a little after. We were all tired and panting. Alois laid near me and (y/n) inbetween us. "So who won, " Alois asked and I look at her. "I don't know, it was to much I can't lose both of you, " she said tearing up. "Then you won't lose us," I sigh," Alois and I can get along for your sake." "Really, " she asked. "All for you my butterfly," Alois smiles.

~Extended ending~

(You pov)

The next morning we were woken by Claude and Sebastian. Knowing smirks played on their faces. Alois, Ciel and I were all very much still naked. I moan in pain as both my vagina and ass were sore. "Sorry, " Alois and Ciel said at once blushing remembering last night. I tried to get up but my legs were not working. "Seems to me she had to much fun last night, " Sebastian smirks not even looking at me. "And even more next week, " promises Alois and Ciel.