Wedding night, Ciel X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

He kisses me deeply carrying me into our honey moon house. The kiss was loving and passionate. "My lovely wife," he said against my neck now kissing it. He's shown me more and more affection by the day. "Ciel," I whimper when he sets me on the bed nipping at my neck," I don't know what to do." "We will go through this together," he blushes. My fingers go through his hair before taking off his eye patch. I kiss his eyelid making him smile looking at me with both eyes. After a moment of love it turned to lust when I began to rub his shaft through his clothes. His lips crash onto mine taking my dress off struggling a little. When it was finally off he sucks my buds one by one. I moan my back arching a little as a tingling started in my panties as he sucks my buds and licked the the tingling grew to a needing pain I've only felt once when he had actually made out with me in his office while Sebastian was to busy to 'baby sit'. I let out a trembling moan when he rubs me through my panties making it feel good and tingle alot more. "C-Ciel," I bite my lip when he slipped his hand in my panties making it feel even better. He nibbled on my buds a little making me moan. I felt his shaft throb the more I stroke him through the fabric. I slip my hand in his pants stroking him making him moan. He used his free hand to show me how to stroke it properly. I blush darkly when he rubbed something that spiked the pleasure when rubbed right. Ciel rubs the spot relentless due to my reaction and I moan. I take his jacket, shirt, and tie off while my leg twitches with the pleasure. I tried to undress him but as he rubs the pleasure grew. He takes my panties off spreading my legs. I blush darkly when he held my lower lips open with two fingers. He used his other hand rubbing the nub. I moan in response. He licks it and my back arches a little. Ciel sucks on it and my moans grew as I held the bed. "Ciel~" He held my hips in place sucking on it more. I gaps for hair feeling lightheaded at a sensation building. The more he sucks the more it builds. Before I knew it the broke pleasure flooding my body. I hear Ciel make a noise of surprise. When it subsided Ciel's mouth and chin was wet. "Your turn, " he undressed till he was naked. I blush darkly stroking him able to see it now. I place my lips around the head sucking softly. Ciel moans softly playing a hand on my head holding my hair. Softly he applied pressure making me take his shaft. I gag a little at first but as I relaxed it got easier to take more of him. I wiggle my tongue while sucking hearing his moans and groans. I must be doing something right. Ciel moved my head a little faster. It took me by surprise when he forced my head down all the way making me take him all shoving down my throat feeling something come out as he moans my name. I gag as it burned a little. I pull back gasping for air when he let go. Of course I was shocked seeing white liquid coming out. It tasted oddly sweet. "Wh-What next," I asked stroking him still. He pins me kissing my neck.

(Ciel pov)

He better be right I thought to myself placing my tip at the area Sebastian had instructed before the wedding. I thrust moaning when I enter a tight hole. (Y/n) make a noise of pain as I felt something break just like he had said. "It hurts," She whimpers gripping my hands. Making sure not to move my hips I lick her buds. "I am sorry love," I suck on it. (Y/n) began to relax biting her lip as I pleasure her breast. I move groaning at how tightly she gripped me. She let a moan out so I thrust slowly for her. (Y/n) moans wrapping her arms around my neck blushing. Thrusting finding a pace we both liked was bliss. I kiss her neck lovingly hearing her beautiful moans. "Faster," she moans her hips moving to meet me. I groan thrusting faster, I could feel myself getting close. I hold back thrusting faster the pleasure building more. Her moans under me grew while she kisses my neck. I held her moaning her name when she tightened around me even more. I bite my lip as she milks me when she came. No longer could I hold it thrusting as I came inside her. Kissing her deeply loving how her body naturally milked me. She kisses back moaning blissfully. I grew soft slipping out of her and lay my head on her chest. "I love you, " I kiss her breast. "I love you too," (Y/n) strokes my hair.

In the morning Sebastian had a tea ready that I've never smelled before and left me clueless. "I am sure you would like some more fun for the honeymoon a child would shyly put an end to the fun for a while," He smirked serving the tea to (Y/n) only. I couldn't help the blush that came to my cheeks. Thankfully I wasn't alone (Y/n) was blushing drinking looking at me.