You can't die, Undertaker X Reader *Lemon

(you pov)

I gasp for air as Undertaker hovered above me. My vision restored, what happened? I look at him finding a empty bottle in his hands. The memories rush back to me I had been involved in something. I had gotten into my carriage, but it was stopped half way to my house. I had been shot multiple times. I gasp remembering. "(y/n)," he said softly holding me close. I began to cry, he had saved me after death. "That will cost you, " William said leaving. "Why did you bring me back, " I asked noticing we were in his room. I have only been here once looking for him for Ciel. "You can't die, " he said setting the bottle on the table next to the bed," I can't let you die when I realized how much I love you." I stroke his face and he snuggles his face into my hand. I move his bangs from his eyes finding them sad but stunning eyes. His lips suddenly but softly kiss me. I kiss back and he kisses me tenderly. As I kiss back more he pulls me into his lap and now kissese more passionately. I didn't mean to but I moan into his mouth and he took advantage slipping his tongue into my mouth. He shocked me as his tongue skillfully claimed my mouth and I found myself craving more wanting more and needing more. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I can't lose you, " he said huskily against my lips. He laid me back on his bed and he got on top. His kisses went to my neck, I was in bliss as he found my sweetspot. I didn't realize he had began taking off my dress until he pulled it off. I blush pulling him closer kissing him deeply and he moans my fingers began to take off his clothing. "Let me love you, " he groans when my nails brush his shaft taking off his clothes. "Take me and I am all yours forever, " I gasp as he nibbles my earlobe "Forever now that you are a reaper to pay for saving you, " Undertaker said looking at me his built body in my view. "As long as you are with me, " I said before smashing my lips to his. He kisses me as he grids his hips into mine causing me to moan softly. He suddenly thrusts into me, it didn't hurt we have used each other to fill our needs. He was my first however. "How do you manage to stay so tight, " he groans beginning to thrust into me grabbing my ass pulling it from the bed lifting my hips taking him deeper. I grab the headboard above me as he began to pound into me keeping my ass from the bed. "Mmmm, " I moan my head falling back on the pillow as his long shaft penetrates me deeper each time till finally his balls slapped against my entrance. My back arches and he growls biting my shoulder in an attempt to control himself.

(Undertaker pov)

I felt my urges growing violently, not like any other times. I needed her, I loved her. I bite her shoulder and her cry didn't help me. Suddenly she wrapped her legs around me using them to limit my movements. This only allowed me to thrust into her faster than before. Her walls tighten around as she moans even louder. Her eyes were burning with lust, her new reaper eyes. I am sure mine were burning with lust as well. I realized I was thrusting faster than I would when she was human and was greatfull that she wasn't human anymore. I made her let go of me and place her on her side in the bed thrusting into her from behind after laying beside her. She moans leaning into me moving her hips with me. I grope both of her breasts kissing her neck feverishly as she holds me as close as she could. I teased her pink buds as my kisses slowly lead up to her lips. Her lips tease my lips and I lose myself and drove my shaft into her the sounds of skin against skin got louder as did our moans. Her pussy quivers as she gets close. "Baby, " she gasped her body shakes as I rub her clit fast. "Come on cum on me let me know you are mine," I growl into her ear. "It's the other way, " she said suddenly I was on my back and she was reversal cowgirl on me. I didn't expect this as she rode me fast rubbing her own clit. The whole time I could see this all her movements. I slap her ass causing her walls to tighten. I couldn't hold it as I emptied inside her. She came rubbing her clit faster. "Fuck this shit, " I said sitting up pumping my seed deeper into her. She moans pinned to the bed as I pin her there her ass in the air. Thinking about this and watching as I pump into her had me again get close. I bite my lip hard as my thrusts became harder. Her moans soon turn into screams as I find her spot. People from miles around could hear her and I wanted them to. She has never moaned or scream this loud. Nor has this ever felt so right. "UNDERTAKER, " she cry's out, " MORE, YESSSS, FUCK!" I had pulled her hair back as she came onto my shaft her juices explode over me and the sheets along with my seed from earlier. I came a short while after. I pull out looking at her smirking seeing a sex filled mess in, on her pussy, on my dick, and all over the sheets. She whimpers an her pussy was visibly pulsing. "God you can never die ," I said as she looks back at me, " I love you so much." She sat up her back pressed into me bit her lips take my lips kissing me more passionately then ever.