Never could leave, OC character X Sebastian *Lemon

Requested by Shinoni

A/n

This OC character has a lot of nicknames I chose Rin Altman (from the options I was given by the one that requested) because she is known among morals like that and the staff doesn't know she a demon, only Sebastian.

It may switch from Rin Altman , to Prime Luce (among Demons), or Rillianne Lucifer.

If you wish to skip the back ground I was given to include scroll down to where it reads

~~~LEMON 🍋🍋🍋~~~

Thank you have a good day/night.

(Rin Altman pov)

(Rin Altman pov)

Long story short on a crown princess to Hell, no joke. Of course I couldn't let Sebastian know, nor have I given him enough hints to know. Yes he knows my father , and knew he had a daughter. He just didn't know it was me. In fact he just met me a couple months back when I was wondering the streets. Wouldn't anyone become bored of one room of studying. Yep that's me, the knowledge book I guess some might call me. I was washing dishes. How would a princess be washing dishes? I needed a place to stay. Ciel had offered me a place as long as I worked as a maid. I've made new friends, they seem to understand me and treat me better than any person in hell ever did combine. Sighing I began to dry the clean dishes as I remember the deal my dad had made with me.....

"You are not leaving," he had said sternly. "Your the devil , make a deal with your daughter," I crossed my arms glaring with my violet eyes only for my long waisted light pink hair to get in the way once again. He stopped and looked at me as if thinking. Feeling a little uncomfortable my milky skin began to turn a slight red. He had taken a quiet a long time to finally say," you can leave and go where you please, but under one condition." "What condition is that daddy," I leg my arms fall to my slim sides of my black and violet dress. Yes a daddy's girl. "When your coordinated to be queen you need a king,"he had said slowly to watch my rea-

"Dishes aren't gonna catch themselves,"Sebastian had caught a stack of the dishes I just dried," did you and Mey-Rin switch places?" I blush slightly smiling a little," just a little distracted. "You would think a fox demon as yourself wouldn't be distracted as easy ," he sets the clean dry dishes up. I smile a little evily snagging one of Ciel's sweets. Sebastian sighed a little irritated," next time ask. You are acting like a 100 year old demon, more than an 1580 year old demon." "You make me sound so old," I lean on him eating the sweet. "Yet you look like your in your very early 20's ," he kisses my neck. A slight blush spread across my cheeks. He doesn't normally touch me outside of our room. Yes Ciel knew about it,but it was a guilty pleasure for me. They didn't know however I would stop him, never have we gone all the way.