Oc ( Chelsea Victoria )X Sebastian *Lemon

( Chelsea Victoria pov)

Working as a maid had its advantages. Like eyeing up up Sebastian Michaelis, one sexy butler, and my boyfriend. I pull my blonde hair out of the way of my purple eyes so I can see my attackers. It was my turn to protect the manor. Before I could do a single thing with my guns , or my firsts Sebastian had them running or crawling away. "I had it handled ," I cross my arms making my black leather jacket squeak just a bit over my red maids outfit. "I know you can," he took my hand uncrossing my arms to kiss the top of my hand making me blush. "Then why did you interrupt, " I couldn't even manage a pout as he started kissing his way up my arm pulling me closer. He kisses me deeply pulling me closer. Making me forget my question, hell maybe even my name when his tongue slipped in my mouth. I moan gripping his jacket. "Sebastian, " I whimper," thats not an answer, thats a distracting." "Let me make it up to you," he nibbled my exposed neck making my toes curl in anticipation. "Not out here," I whimper. He picked me up having me wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me to our room laying me on our bed. He took my brown stylish shoes off kissing my legs when he took off my white socks, unclipping the bottom of my garters freeing my socks. I slip my leather jacket off. I sat up on my elbows when he pulled away. "Marry me," he asked on one knee holding a beautifal ring out to me. My breath caught on my lungs , but I managed to whisper ," yes." Sebastian climbed onto me kissing me deeply slipping the ring on my finger. I wrap my arms around his neck kissing back deeper till I wanted to touch his skin. Tugging his jacket down I tug his lip. "Time for celebration, " he asked groaning. I happily took off his shirt leaving his tie. "Damn straight, " I let my tongue follow the structure of his chest teasing him. Pushing him and his boundaries.

( Sebastian pov)

I pull her on top of me, at the same time lifting her maids dress off and over her head. Leaving that gorgeous body in sexy black lingerie, and garters. I groan as my dick practically jumps at the sight. My pants grew tight and uncomfortable. Chelsea noticed unbuttoning my pants while rubbing me through them. "Chels,"I moan as she pulled me out stroking me," babe I wanna touch you too." Her tounge flicked the head of my cock making it twitch for more. I swear that thing was in control rather than my head. I couldn't think past the need to burry my cock deep inside my future wife. "Please," I groan as she sucks the tip. She didn't answer, so I moved us into 69. I lick her through her panties making her hips buck a bit. Chelsea took me back into her hot mouth slowly. I move her panties to the side taking a long lick at her core. She moans around my shaft stroking what wasn't in her mouth.

( Chelsea Victoria pov)

I moan around his shaft when he took one long lick at me without my panties. I stroke what I couldnt take in my mouth at the moment. He made it harder for me to take more of him. All I wanted to do was moan when I tried taking him further, but I didn't wanna gag. I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel. Sebastian latched on my clit, oh fuck it. I attempted to take more of him. "Fuck," he groans as I took him completely in my throat. He went back to it. I bob my head to a rhythm I found he went crazy for. He held my legs open as they tried to close from the pleasure he was giving me with that sinful mouth. He had me growing close, so fucking close. I start to move faster. However before either of us could reach that blissful peak he hand me on my side. He thrusts in from behind me. "Sebastian, " I moan reaching back lacing my fingers through Sebastian's raven black hair. My head falls back on his shoulder. He took advantage of his chance to nibble my neck. Sebastian pulled my leg up holding my panties to the side still. The lace of my bra teased my buds with each blissful thrust. "If you wear something like this under your wedding dress my Chelsea," he purrs making me shiver," I don't know if I'll be able to wait till our honeymoon~" My breath caught as he tore the panties off leaving the garters on. I didn't have to look to know he unclipped my bra, because I felt him slip it off. "I guess I'll have to wear my purple one next," I moan gripping his hair tighter. His free hand plays with my beasts. Sebastian nibbled and sucked at my neck making my pussy quiver. I move my hips to meet his lovingly passionate thrusts. "Don't tell me that," he groans thrusting harder into me. "Why, does it turn you on," I moan reaching down rubbing my own clit. "Jesus, " He moans hitting my spot head on," your trying to kill me." "That's a first for you," I whimper struggling to hold my orgasm back. "You prey to him each time I have you," he purrs pulling my leg higher making me take him down to the base. I was just about to cry out in bliss as he had said, but I bite my lip. If he wanted me to cry out , he'll have to work harder this time. Sebastian heard the silent challenge loud and clear rolling me so I was pinned down onto the bed. He used the weight of his body in the thrusts having me scratch and grip at the bed in bliss. I was so close to crying out and cumming that I saw stars. "S-Sebastian ," I moan out. "Yeah," he purrs waiting for my control to snap. He pinned my hands kissing my left hand to remind me I was soon to be his. "Mark me ," I whimper ," mark me as your mate~" "Don't you wanna wait for our wedding," he moans but thrusts in such a way I was chanting yes. "Oh my ," I nearly whimper out what he wanted to hear. He moved his right hand under me having me lift my ass a bit. I felt him hit the end of me for the first time. The pressure was unbearably dangerous to tipping me over. So close that I came chanting out to god like he wanted when his hand rubbed my clit fast and hard. Bliss burned me in and out that I didn't even realize what I was saying over the roar of my orgasm. All I knew in that moment was burning pleasure, and before I could come down the burn grew. Something I never thought that could happen. Something that never happened till I begged him to mark me. He was marking me as I came the longest I ever had. As I finally came down I pant feeling my throat was raw from what ever I scream. His amused sexy chuckle greeted my clearing head. 'Welcome my love,' he purred in my head. I felt my pussy spasm around him and his cum as he slowly pulled out. I started to pass out from the energy my orgasm robbed from me. 'My love, my wife, my mate,' his soothing voice was the last thing I heard before I was out cold.