Two is better than one ,Oc Kay/Katrina X Sebastian *Lemon

(Katrina Pov)

Holy shit the next patient was hot as fuck. Quickly I grab his charts reading them over so I can treat myself to a peice of that. Hell yeah, what a girl can have fun at work. Of course if Kay, my other half, woke from her nap before I can do anything would ruin my day. Sebastian looked up when I entered the room. " I can cut this short, a human saw me 'get hurt' ," he told me ," as a fellow supernatural I'm asking you to sign me out." "Not without a birthday kiss," I purr saddling him feeling his perfect body with my hands. "Its your birthday, " he asked lifting a perfect eyebrow. " Hell yes," I purr biting my lip as I slip my hands under his shirt feeling his abs," any other day and I'd probably follow the rules~" "You want a deal," he purrs his lips teasing my heating flesh. "Yes," I gasp gripping his shirt when he nibbled my neck. My sex clenched at the first lick of his hot tongue. "I'll do what ever you want if you can sign me out, " he offered. "Yes please, " I moan grinding myself onto him. Kay started to wake , and I internally begin to plead with her. "Kay please can we have him just look at him," I pull Sebastian's hair making him look at me so Kay could see. I felt Kay's blush heat my cheek's. "He can be our own little birthday gift," I kiss Sebastian roughly. Kay came out , separating from me. Since Kay was half angel and I was half demon. Two that didn't mix, without each other we could die over time. Never fully able to separate completely.

(Kay pov)

I blush darkly seeing Katrina grid on him. She unbuttoned his shirt and shorts. Heat licked at my core seeing him grab and pin her wrists having layed them back so he pressed her into the bed making the paper crinkle. "Better stop before I punish you," he purred in her ear. I've never seen her react to someone like this. Normally she took what she wanted. Yet I can clearly feel and see her lust. "Did I forget to mention I am only one half of a whole," Katrina purrs. When he looked over at me she had him pinned. "Your gonna get her ready for your cock," she purrs grabbing him through his pants making him groan. "K-Katrina," I blush. "I know you want to ," she purrs palming him making an impressive tent in his pants. Slowly with shaking hands I pulled my pants and panties off knowing if I don't Katrina would for me. She would also put me on display for him loving to show just how dominant she could be. Sebastian takes a long lick at me when I barley saddled him. "Oh," I gasped placing my hands on his now bare chest. Sebastian pulled my hips down landing my sensitive clit in his hot, wet mouth. My lips part but none of my moans could rise from my chest at how expertly he ate my pussy. Katrina purrs at her new 'toy' pulling his pants down. She strokes him teasing the tip. I blush darkly watching her takin him in her mouth. Could feel just how it affected him with how hungrily he ate me out. Katrina moans feeling my pleasure through our connection. " Circle her clit counterclockwise, " she moans out my secret. My hips buck as he does so. Finally a deep moan ripped through me only to cover my own mouth. I start to shiver and quiver. "Thats it, she's cumming," Katrina rubs herself adding onto my pleasure. I cry out into my hand as I came on his face, my blush growing darker.

(Sebastian pov)

She tasted so fucking sweet , so sweet that I continued my assault on her pussy. Holding her hips over my face. I groan feeling Katrina teasing my cock. "Better take her first ," Katrina sucks at my sensitive head promising ," because I am gonna make you lose your mind." Katrina pulled back as I reluctantly let go of Kay's hips. Tugging her clit one last time before she got off unsteadily. "Make him pay for it," Katrina purrs helping guide my cock to Kays soaking pussy. Kay bites her lip as she lowered herself onto me. I had to grip the paper making it crinkle some more. Katrina nibbled Kay's neck moving Kay's shirt and bra so her breasts where exposed. They bounced with each movement of her hips. Kay whimpers while Katrina plays with those sweet breasts. I swear I felt my cock get bigger at the sight. Katrina whispers something in Kay's ear making her blush. Kay seemed to be motivated as she moved a bit faster. Katrina stripped saddling my face now. Without hesitation I fuck her pussy with my tounge. "Oh my god," Kay moans lost in her own pleasure to keep it down. Katirna moved silencing Kay. Katrina tasted different from Kay just so slightly. Both where very addictive to me. I pull Katrina down more making her back arch. I do my best to meet her. Kay had her hands on my abs feeling them flex with my efforts groans.

( Kay pov)

Shit shit shit , I was already so close before he started to move with me hitting my spot with each thrust. The flex of his muscles under my hands only made the heat in my belly only that much intense. Katrina grinds her hips on Sebastian's face still covering my mouth to keep me quiet. "I'm gonna let him finish you," she bites her lip knowing I wasn't gonna bring myself to cum on his cock. Before I could attempt to say anything she got off his face, and in that instant I was under the hottest demon I've seen in my whole existence. I claw at his back as he thrusts into me in a soft but demanding rhythm that had me seeing stars. "Seb-Sebastian," I gasp before he caught my lips in a deep kiss. I cum on his cock feeling as if my whole world was shattering with me. Never have I cum so hard and for literally anyone in my life. I felt his cock twitch before he emptied deep inside me. I collapse on the bed panting as the aftershocks of my pleasure drain the last bit of energy I had. Knowing I was gonna need my strength for the sorness Katrina was gonna cause us I kiss him once more before going back into Katrina.

( Katrina pov)

Sebastian looked suprised when he looked over seeing me play with myself. Silently I tease hin with my eyes , want it come and get it~. His gaze turned heated. Before he could have his way I gripped his hair pulling his head back down to my pussy. I havent cum yet, and I was going to before I even let him inside me. He was savage with me unlike with Kay, and oh my lord did I love it. I let my head fall back while his mouth destroyed my pussy. My hips start to buck. He was so demanding with that mouth that I couldn't even hold back my climax if I wanted to. But damn it I tried. I tried so hard my mouth fell open in a silent praise of pleasure and my legs shook with my efforts. I felt his demonic eyes take in the feast before him. Quickly I look down at him watching as he made me cum. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. My core clenched in need for him. He crawled over me, the crinkling paper long torn up fell to the floor as he does so. I turn over to crawl away, he was gonna work for it damn it. My eyes widen in pleasant suprise as he pulled my hips back onto him. My back arched taking so deep. "Where do you think your going, " he purrs in my ear making me shiver. He plunged into my soaking pussy making the table squeak. If there where ever a time to pray, I was praying that the walls where thick enough so no one knew. He tugged my hair back pulling me out of those thoughts thrusting into me like I was a demon in heat. I grip at the edge if the exam bed in a death grip. My knuckles turn white when he rubbed my clit furiously with his free hand. No one has ever used me in such a way. Normally I took control in bed , but bloody hell he was riding my ass like he damn well owned me. "Deals a deal," he growled, " but I'd like to as a double standard like you have." "Anything," I moan, hell I'd agree to anything this demon demanded. "Being my mate(s) ," he moans forcing me to cum hard on his dick so hard I screamed my agreement. He filled me as he marked us as his and only his. I collapse onto the exam bed completely catching my breath. Sebastian smirked down at the mess he made of us. Poor Kay was comatose inside. I just hope she wouldn't get mad that I made the decision without her. As I promised I was able to sign him out with no questions asked.