Venomous love ,Snake X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

Having been at the Phantomhive manor only once before made me nervous heading back there. The carriage door opened I only come here for one person Snake, I knew him even before they took him away. I had been trapped in the same circus because I was the snakes Snake charmer when Snake was misbehaving. I stepped out of the carriage. One of Snake's snakes was near my feet. I pick up Emily petting her as I walk into the manor. Sebastian showed me in kindly. "Its so nice of you to come back, Emily said," Snake said from the window. I smiled and roll my eyes a little. "You can talk to me like normal," I walk up to him. He strokes my face softly with the back of his hand. I close my eyes sighing. "I don't know if your still resistant to my venom ," he said softly not using one of his snakes to talk.(I am making him poisonous in this) "I will be ok ," I said softly. He kisses me once then looked at me to make sure. I smile up at him and he kisses me again. Softly he pulled me closer. Emily wrapped around his arm and mine as if telling us we belonged to each other. I kiss him back softly. He softly sucks on my lip making a soft moan leave me. "Must you have to do that out here," Ciel sighed walking by with Sebastian. I blushes and broke the kiss. Snake cups my face his eyes gazing over my face as if taking in my blush.

(Snake pov)

I take her hand leading her to my room. She was still blushing making it hard not to take her in the hallway. When we got there I took Emily and put her up. "You know its a little weird seeing you again," I didn't look at her. She hugs me from behind," without the circus owners here to watch." I looked down she had been 'the snake charmer.' "I am sorry I defiled you," I fought back tears. I had taken her in front of the owners like they had wanted , I was the evil monster that should be locked up. "What if I told you I wanted it," she looked at me," wanted you as a true lover right here and now? Would you take me?" I turned around kissing her deeply making a moan of surprise leave her. To my surprise she held me closer she truly wanted me? Her fingers swiftly undressed me as I undress her. The soft velvet of her lips left mine and found their way to my neck. Her soft kisses turned lustful and hungry. I lay her down on the bed kissing my way down to her core the smell of her arousal strong as I spread her lips for my tongue to flick her clit. (Y/n) moans softly at my teasing flicks , when I decided she had enough torment I take her clit sucking on it.  Her fingers lace through my hair as I suck on her clit harder. I lick her core once more before sucking her clit. I did this once more and she let a shaking moan out. "Do you want me ," I ask thrusting two fingers into her. "Very much," she moans gripping my hair as I suck on her clit thrusting my fingers fast into her. I only wanted to prepare her for the lust I still carried for her. It was to much when I found her gspot and she came filling my mouth with the most sweet juice that the earth had to offer. I lick her clean before crawling on top of her thrusting into her. I kiss her deeply slowly and passionately while I thrusts to a hard pace. Her whimpers from under me play in a sweet music that was familiar to me. "(Y/n)," I moan my hands roam her freely . Her arms wrapped around my neck her lips taking mine into a blissful kiss. Swiftly I moved her legs thrusting into her deeper. Her beautiful moans were muffled into the kiss as I show her the pure passion an love I had held for her. Her soft pleas of lust leave her when my lips found her throat. I wanted to bite her I wanted to mark her as mine. Would I kill her? This moment felt so right so perfect so I bit her neck letting my venom flow through her veins making her senses on high alert. I pull back pounding into her now as her soft moans turn to pleasurable screams. "SNAKE! MMM HARDER~," she screams and I realized she wanted me to let them know she was mine. I thrust harder as she desired as I moan her name loudly enough to let anyone in the manor hear. Finally when our lust was spent I lay on top of her my head on her left breast. She strokes my hair softly," I love you." "I love you too," I looked up at her lovingly.

~Months later~

(Y/n) ran to me crying , was she hurt?? I held her close waiting anxiously for her to calm down. "What is it," I held Emily ," Emily says." "Ciel he offed me a job I can stay here ," she gripped my jacket pulling me into a passionate kiss ," closer to you~" I smiled happily and kiss her back Emily slithering around (Y/n)s and my arm.