redo. pt.2 protected or cock block

A/n

It seems that Wattpad is acting up again, I went to check on the story and I only saw about a quarter of it so here's this part again.

~AS REQUIRED ♡♡♡~

(You pov)

His eyes were only on Claude, and Claude was looking at him. "Don't stare you pervert," I shout snapping Sebastian out of it. A blush rises but anger still on his face as he left. Claude smirks before taking my nipple into his mouth in victory. My back arches a little taking his shaft deeper in my core. He let out a soft moan. I let gravity take me and landed on the now messy bed. Claude looked shocked looking down at me. I look up at him when getting up. Shit I had no clothes in this room. I opened the drawer that were in the room to find some clothes. Arms wrapped around me. "Don't worry ," he said ," no need to shake." I didn't realize that I was shaking till he said something. His hands cupped my arms pulling my hands away from the dresser. He reached in pulling out a night dress. He then kissed my neck ," it's not you he would like to kill." Claude pulled away and I slipped the dress on. When I turned around finding he had found pants. I caught myself staring at his chest. A knock on the door snapped me out of it. Sebastian was in and through the door before my eyes could follow. He had Claude pinned to the wall with his hand around his neck. "Sebastian," I nearly scream. His eyes glare at me fire burned within those eyes. "Let him down," I demanded ," I am old enough for you to stop looking out for me!" Claudes face didn't falture as Sebastian's hold got tighter. Small footsteps echoes through the house. Ciel walks in through the door taking in the scene.

~Time skip~

(You pov)

Sebastian still didn't forgive Claude, even after a month. Today Sebastian was close to breaking Ciels order from killing Claude. I was in the bath, it was new along with everything in the house. Ciel had given me and Claude a house a mile or two from the Manor. When I got out, a hand gripped mine pulling me to them. "Don't you ever knock," I asked rolling my eyes. "And miss a chance with you naked," Claude asked smiling," never." He cups my breasts from behind messing with my nipples. "I hope I an not invading ," he said now kissing my neck. "When do you," I asked then turning taking his lips into a kiss. He kisses back how pulling my hips closer. Claude moaned a little when I pulled him closer by his shirt. "That was unexpected," he said against my lips as I tug him closer again. He gave in kissing me with a fire. Claude now grabs my ass pulling me as close as he could. My arms pull him closer wrapping them around his neck. I was lifted in an instant. Placing me on the counter Claude now opened my legs so he wouldn't break the kiss. My hands go to his shirt breaking it open. He pulled away only to look at me," thought you didn't want to continue in the sex life due to Sebastian finding us." "Lust builds up," I said glaring my thoughts clouded in lust. "Well," he said getting on his knees, " lets see how much you can take." Claude's then started going down town, and immediately I gripped his head. He showed no mercy and just dug in. "Claude," I gasped as he pulled my closer to the edge of not only the counter but closer to purr bliss. My legs began to close on their own after a while. Claude forced them open again as I began to shake my eyes roll in the back of my head as he kept me right at the edge not allowing me to cum. He kept me there what felt like hours. "Let me, let me ,let me," I moan jolting and I earned a chuckle from him. Claudes grip on my legs tightened as he debated about it. As soon as his mind was made up I finally felt the great release. When I came back down I realized he had picked me up. Cloud like pillows are now under my hips and head. He had laid me on the bed, having carried me.Claude undressed and crawled on top of me like a bug caught in his web. His lips caught mine as he moved one of my legs to his shoulder making me bend. Slowly he entered me, as well as slowly trusting till I was used to it. I moan in his mouth letting him know because I was still new to this. "Aww no spider legs," I asked when he pulled back from the kiss holding my leg thrusting. "Maybe later," he smirks kissing my leg thrusting a bit faster. Those thrusts became harder and harder hitting the right spot now and then teasing me.