A/n Fml

(A/n)

Under maintenance

My phone screen shattered, I have to get it replaced. It shattered all where I text, this chapter was used with that talk to text thing.

So here's what happened, I thought I had my phone in my pocket. My mom was rushing me to get her cigarettes while I was holding a drink. I went inside got her cigarettes by the time I realized it wasn't in my pocket it already been past 5 minutes. I went outside to check the truck only to find my phone face down in rocks. I think I might have stepped on it due to the cracks / shatter of the phone.

I had a clean stuff off my phone, so just in case they have to replace it they won't find anything.

Just imagine how awkward it would be if the people who are repairing the phone found the lemons. Very awkward when their hand back the phone.

We were supposed to go in Monday to get it replaced, but now it's today. Hopefully, maybe they will give us a discount since its my birthday (Feb 6). Fucking 20 man!

Back onto what will be happening.

Once they fix it I need to go and type down all the requested again, thankfully the stuff that I already had done I sent it to a friend. She'll send back when I asked.

Thank you for understanding.