Hide and seek , Finny X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

My heart pounds as I catch my breath hearing him count. Since I am new at the manor Sebastian didn't have anything for me to do as Ciel and his wife were at their honeymoon. This left us time at the manor practically to do nothing. Mey-Rin, Balroy, and my boyfriend were playing hide and seek. Balroy was it. Finny flys past my tree running fast. Shit he's gonna blow my hiding spot. I was hiding behind a tree in the garden. I peak out when I heard Balroy shout that he was coming. The first one he found would be it. My heart leaps as he was walking in my direction. I lean my back against the tree holding my mouth so he wouldn't hear me breath. Thankfully he passed my tree. I took off running when it was safe. My heart leaps when footsteps follows I looked back to find Mey-Rin trying to get away too. I smiled and hide in the bushes. "FINNY'S IT!" I smiled I made it but he still had to find me and Mey-Rin. I was found next my hair giving me away, the Mey-Rin was found. We met up in the kitchen so Finny could start counting. As soon as he started counting Balroy, Mey-Rin, and I bolt from the room to find a hiding spot. I hid under a bed in one of the rooms making sure to close the door silently before I hide. I listen to him count "47, 48, 49, 50! Here I come ready or not!" I pant softly from running. After a while I had my breathing under control. I peak out from under the bed to the door. The fucking door was open I put the sheet down slowly as to not draw attention. Soft footsteps walk right by and my heart began to race. I know it was hide and seek but it felt more like I was hiding from a killer when they sneak up like that. Something grabbed my foot and I fought the urge to move or squeal. He was reaching under the bed. I did scream however when he pulled me out. I laugh at myself when I came face to face with Finny. "(Y/N)'S IT!" He smiled and I pulled him into a kiss. Finny smiled kissing back. One kiss turned to two , two kisses turned to three. We kisses deeply his hands placed on my hands pinning me. "Finny," I warned feeling myself start to tingle down stairs. He let go of my hands but kisses me again. I kiss back moving saddling him. My hips move on their own feeling him grow hard under me making me moan. "(Y/n) ," he blushes but moans softly. I stopped but he placed his hands on my hips. "Please (Y/n) ," he groans and I felt him throb through his clothes. "Are you sure," I asked softly. "More preferably on the bed ," he smiled shyly. I get up closing and locking the door as Finny undressed laying on the bed nervous. I undress letting him watch before I saddle him grinding my bear self against him making him blush moaning louder. "I'll let you go bare if you get the tea I need," I kiss his neck. "O-Okay," He was trying to be careful with me as he plays with my breasts curious. He rolled my buds gently earning a moan from me. I let him enter me my eyes growing wide he was bigger than the only person I slept with . Finny moans his head falling back. I moan riding him slowly our moans mixing. I didn't want to have him finish fast while I had to finish myself. He sat up kissing me as I ride him. Finny softly rubs my back moaning in the kiss.

(Finny pov)

I moan rubbing her back feeling her core stroke me. It was blissful, the best feeling ever. Her hips moved slowly, but as desire was taking over my clouded mind I held her hips making her gasp. I thrust into her moaning kissing her neck at the feeling growing better as I thrust faster , harder than she had. Her moans grew after her surprised gasp. (Y/n) gripped my shoulders making a crying plead of bliss. I look up at her to make sure I wasn't hurting her , but all I saw was pleasure on her face. Her breasts bounce in my face making me blush but I suck on one. As I suck her back arches slightly. The pleasure was building and I found it harder and harder to hold back my strength. I fought against it , no way would I harm this lovely goddess. She began to tighten around me. I groan when I accidently slipped out. (Y/n) bites her lip reaching down placing me at her entrance moving her hips letting me enter her again. I thrusts back into her slowly but slightly hard making her jolt forward a little making her whimper. "No teasing ," she whimpers trying to move her hips on me. To me it wasn't teasing it was a blissful stroke of her core. I continued this moving slowly going faster. I let her hips go and she moved to meet me causing my toes to curl as the pleasure began to build again. "Finny ," she whimpers ," hold on a little longer." Her mouth fell open in bliss tightening around me more making it hard to hold back. "Finny~~" I moan my head falling back as I saw stars cumming inside her as she milked me drenching my shaft. "(Y/n) ," I moan deeply lost in the pleasure. To lost to realize that we haven't been silent at all.

~~~Outside~~~

Mey-Rin had a bloody nose as Balroy blushes darkly since they heard them. "What should we do next? It doesn't sound like they will continue the game," Balroy said rubbing the back of his neck. "Board games?"

~~Later~~

(Ciel pov)

These imbeciles couldn't even keep my room clear of damage and I was placed in a different room when I got back. I felt something sticky under my thigh. Frowning I move looking down. I nearly vomit as I realized it was human fluid, semen. Grossed out I shout ,"SEBASTIAN GET ME A DIFFERENT FUCKING ROOM!"