Ciel X Reader . . . Oooo~ *Lemon

(You pov)

I was visiting Ciel, it was a surprise. I had asked his butler not to tell him. I hope his butler listen other wise it will be no fun. "It's over Ciel, " I heard shouting as I walk up to the door. A girl with blond hair green eyes storms out. She ran into me causing me to fall to the floor. She leaves not saying anything. "(Y/n)," Ciel said in shock now helping me up. "Ciel, " I smile looking at him. "Here let us have tea, I am so sorry I didn't know you were coming," he said taking my hand and was leading me, " Sebastian make us some tea please." "Yes my lord, " Sebastian smirks .

(Ciel pov)

I was sitting across from (y/n) and Sebastian served the tea. " Start making dinner , " I told Sebastian and he bows. "So, " (y/n) said after a while, " what happened before I got here?" "Well, " I said thinking, " Elizabeth had fallen for a different man and broke off the engagement with me." Her (e/c) eyes look at me with sorrow. Fuck I couldn't stop looking at her, I needed her. I have always loved her but what if she doesn't love me? She was looking at me as if thinking. I took a breath and took my chance. "I am not hurt as much as you would think, " I told her, " I too have fallen for another, I have fallen for you." Her eyes widened, and even more when I took her hands in mine. She blushes hard, and I stand going to her side. I get on one knee, " Will you become my wife later on in life ,my (y/n) , my love?" She nods," yes I will!" I pull her to me but she had jumped at the same time, we end up on the floor she landed on top of me. I kiss her but she pulls away to get up. I blush hard she had saddled me to get up, but she froze feeling my hard member against her. She blushes harder than before. I groan wanting her but groan louder feeling her region was wet. I could feel it through our clothes. Suddenly I pull her to me kissing her lustfully and she kisses back gridding herself against my hard member. Soft moans leave her lips as I bite her bottom lip. My hands go to her ass causing her to gasp and my tongue now skillfully explore my new territory.

(you pov)

Fuck I needed him, I wanted him so bad my sides were hurting. I pull away, but not far, " Ciel take me please." He looked like he was in shock, but then smiles. "Of course my love, " he suddenly was on top of me. He began to kiss my neck causing me to moan, I moan even louder when he sucks and licks my earlobe. His fingers undo my corset as I unbutton his jacket. " you have to much clothes," I groan taking off his jacket to find a vest and shirt. "Worth the wait I assure you, " he purrs taking my dress off now. I took off his vest, and he purrs at the view of my chest jiggling when I move. His lips lock around my nipple and I gasp. " Ciel, " I moan as he gropes my other breast. I could feel his member against my thigh. "N-Not fair, " I groan, " I am practically naked and you are still dressed." "Well you still have your panties, " he purrs Now rubbing me through my panties. I lose it wanting him so badly I tore open his shirt poping the buttons off. I saw the burn scar the symbol it makes. I softly trace my fingers on it and he shivers, I take all but the eyepatch off. I then take off his patch, his eye was closed. " I already know about the contract ," I whispered. He opens his eye reviling his contract. Suddenly he thrusts two fingers into me causing me to cringe. "Ciel be careful, " I gasp as he thrusts them slowly, he had moved my panties to the side. "You are so wet, " he purrs. I slip his pants off and he kicks off his shoes. Somehow he slipped off his socks. I didn't realize till now he had even took off my socks and shoes. My back arches, while I was in my own world Ciel had slithered down and now licks my soaking pussy. "Ciel, " I moan as he holds my panties to the side. He gets annoyed not being able to get better access. Ciel tore my panties off and now attacks my pussy. My back arches but he grabs onto my hips holding me close. His tongue explorers his new territory working my clit with his tongue. I moan loudly ," C-Ciel I .. .I!" I cum on his face earning a moan from him as he licks it up. He pulls away smirking at me as he sees what he has done to me. I was blushing like crazy panting and slightly moaning from what just happened. I got up feeling my legs asleep. Ciel pins me against the table now. "Here let me take you to the room, " he whispered in my ear. I shiver as I felt his friend rub against my clit. "H-Hurry," I blush and he picks me up carrying me to his room. He sets me on the bed locking the door and closing the curtains so no one would see. He crawls on top of me kissing over my stomach, breasts ,neck, and now lips. "I need you ," I whimper. "Sebastian make sure no one interrupts us, " Ciel ordered and I watch as his contract glows. He then thrusts into me suddenly knowing I had been relaxed. I hold him close as tears sting my eyes. Ciel wipes them away staying still till I adjust. I breath starting to feel pleasure. He thrusts a little testing. "Ciel, " I moan kissing just below his ear, " f-faster."

(Ciel pov)

"Ciel," she moans almost into my ear ," f-faster." I groan thrusting faster groping her breast making her moans grow. I moan, feeling how tight she was. "(Y/n) ," I moan kissing her neck feverishly. I then move her leg thrusting harder. A shriek like moan came from her now, I had found her spot. I abuse the spot thrusting into it as hard and as fast as my body would allow. Forgetting what Sebastian had told me about my new defined demon body. Her moans fill the air echoing through the manor. She couldn't sit still and I held her in place.

(You pov)

He had to hold me in place as he savagely assaulted my core, his inhuman speed and strength had me cumming hard and multiple times. I was practically screaming in pleasure. "CIEL, " I cry out cumming again as he assaulted my spot. There was a burning pleasure building as if I was about to cum. I somehow managed to turn around so he was thrusting into me for behind. God that didn't help my case he hit straight on with each thrust causing the sensation to grow. "You are being so loud let everyone know you are mine, " he moans into my ear pinning my hands so I grab the blankets in a death grip. "FUCK IT, FUCK ME," I moan as loud as my body would let me, " SHIT! CIEL MORE! " He slipped a hand down pinning my hands above my head with his other now rubbing my clit and playing with it. The burning pleasure was driving me insane. He suddenly cums into me causing the pleasure to spill out my heart pounding painfully faster.

(Ciel pov)

She had came so hard it nearly killed her seriously. She had a heart attack after cumming so hard around me, nothing could explain the pleasure she gave me in that instant. Now she laid in my bed dressed in a simple night dress, Sebastian had made sure she was still alive. "Change her Sebastian ," I ordered ," I don't want to lose her the next time." "yes my lord, " he gave a perverted smirk.