Unlikely team up William, Sebastian X Reader *Lemon

( for some reason unposted?)

(you pov)

I had been invited to Williams house. When I got there I heard moaning, and skin slapping. I blush peeking into the room seeing Sebastian slamming into William from behind. I squealed softly feeling my depths tingle. William moans as Sebastian holds his neck with one hand as his other hand strokes Williams hard shaft. I bite my lip finding their activities a turn on. I lean against the hallway wall slipping my hand into my panties rubbing my clit and thrusts my fingers into my cunt as fast as Sebastian was fucking William. I grope my own breast watching as William gets slammed hard and fast. I knew if they heard me they would find me, I did my best to keep quiet. The more I thrusts my fingers into my pussy the more I wanted the real thing. I teased my nipple tugging and rolling them. William then gets on his knees after Sebastian pulled away. William cleaned Sebastians cock clean licking and sucking greedily. I let am small moan out, and both snap their head to the door. I gasp and ran blushing hard. Someone caught me from behind something poking my inner thigh as a hand holds my neck in place the other held my waist. I close my eyes blushing hard. "Were you spying on us, " William asked into my ear slipping his hand to my pussy, " Ooo~ and masterbating?" Sebastian smirks standing in front of me watching William play with my dripping core. Sebastian took off my clothes and William helped. "It's time for your punishment, " William purrs holding my pussy lips open with two fingers. Sebastian took the chance and began to bath in my core. He licks and sucks my cunt expertly as William no teases my nipples. I couldn't help but moan and want more. I found myself rolling my hips against Sebastians mouth. William was abusing my sensitive part of my neck. I was like clay in their hands as William gropes my breasts. I moan as my desires grew. "Seems like she wants more, " Sebastian said against my dripping core. "Seems so," William smirks, " should we give it to her?" "Definitely, " Sebastian said moving so that now William scooped me up. I groan as my flesh becomes hotter. He laid me on a bed in a guest room. William wasted no time shoving his cock into my cunt. "Fuck, " I cry out moaning as he pounds away. Sebastian growls wanting attention. I took his cock into my mouth. He moans thrusting into my throat. William holds my hips in place as he thrusts harder into my pussy. I found myself needing more as I greedily sucked on what I could of Sebastians shaft.

(Sebastian pov)

The sight before me was turning me on more. William was shoving his cock into her hard and fast not giving a care. I look down seeing her take my shaft deeper into her luscious mouth. I blush moaning as she looks up at me her eyes filled with desire. William looks at me smiling and nods.

(William pov)

We both pull away from her causing her to whimper needing more. She practically jumped Sebastian when he grided his hard cock against her pussy. She penetrated herself into his shaft riding him fast not giving a care in the world. I moan thrusting into her ass causing her to moan louder. Sebastian thrusts into her with inhuman speed and strength. I match his power and soon found (y/n) crying out in pure ecstasy. (y/n) scratched and left love marks on Sebastian who she was facing but also somehow got me at times. "William! Sebastian! Mmmm~ ," she cry's out desperately trying to hold in her moans but they came out freely. Her walls tighten around us making both Sebastian and I moan loudly thrusting faster. The sound of skin against skin could be heard through the house along with all of our moans. I pull out leaving her ass. She whimpers thrusting her own fingers into her ass wanting more. Sebastian pins her and fucks her lick no tomorrow. I smirk thrusting into Sebastian's ass causing him to gasp. The more he pounded into (y/n) caused me to thrust as fast into his ass. He moans loudly blushing as (y/n) latches her lips around one of his nipples sucking and tugging at it.

(Sebastian pov)

Fuck this felt to good as I pumped into (y/n). William was abusing my ass causing me to moan loudly and blush. (y/n)'s tongue was skillfully teasing my nipple. I thrust harder only to find William matching my strength. I moan out getting close as William chokes me slightly bringing me even more close. "Suck a dirty demon allowing me to fuck your ass, " William moans into my ear, " suck a tight unused ass." I blush hard, it's true he is the one that took my ass virginity. "Fucking (y/n) senseless was a part of my plan, " William purrs, " but this is a bonus." "Fuck, " I cry out cumming releasing hard into (y/n) and her pussy walls milk me as if trying to milk me dry. Still William doesn't let up and (y/n) was fucking herself upon my shaft. I blush cumming even harder gasping. "S-Sebastian," (y/n) begs for me to continue fucking her. I ram hard into her again crying out as William thrusts even faster he was getting close. "AHHHH~ ," (y/n) cried out rubbing her own clit furiously making her walls tighten as she got close as well. "Shit, " William moans biting my neck causing my hips to buck. William came into my ass his cup dripping out of my ass over my balls and onto (y/n)s pulsing pussy. She moans using it as lubricant rubbing her clit even faster. She came hard and I followed shortly blushing incredibly hard. "We should do this more, " William smirks," but shall we all take a bath? " (Y/n) blushes as if knowing what he meant.