Cheating? ,Daddy William X Mommy Reader*lemon

~AS REQUESTED ♡♡♡~

(William pov)

Somehow I just didn't feel comfortable, sitting next to my wife. She may have been tending to our kids, (C/n) Boy, but I couldn't help but to feel uneasy. She works with men all day , not with just any man grim reapers. I am one, and I know the men in the office can be bad. But she doesn't work in an office she works in the death scythe department. Meaning she was not in the same area I was at. (C/n) when does school during the day, and would run through the house when he got home. I was filling out the last of my paper work, but I was still bothered. My wife and I haven't slept together together in almost a year. I look over at her she had put (C/n) to bed ,but she brought work with her again. I sigh and go to our room. "Are you okay ," she asked. "Just fine," I told her then went to bed. The next morning she was gone having to take (C/n) to school. I growl having a dream of her sleeping with another man. I go to her work finding she wasn't in her normal work space. She had been working in a different area ,I had learned. I checked and she wasn't there. I went home standing outside the door when I realized her car was outside. This is the time I would be at work. I bust open the door to see she had just come home. "William, " she gasped shocked. I pin her to the wall. "How could you," I growl. "Could I what ," she asked. I kiss her possessively making her moan unable to move because I was pinning her hands. I grid my hips against her's. She didn't fight, nor did she seem to care. "You are mine," I told her picking her up and taking her to her our room. I then ripped off her clothes along with mine. I didn't even reward her and just thrusts into her. She gasped gripping my back. "W-William ," she moans. I kiss her possessively and thrusts hard and fast into her. "Mine," I growled against her lips. I then held her legs open so she couldn't close them. Her moans grew and grew as I thrust into her. "Nnn~," I moan gripping her hips and thrusting faster practically bouncing into her. Her back arches as she trys to climb away due to his fast I was going. She came hard around me out of nowhere and I realized she had been trying to get away because she was telling me she couldn't hold it back. I pull away flipping her in her stomach thrusting back into her. "Mine," I repeated now spanking her ass. "Ahhh!" I spank her ass again an again hearing her screams of pleasure and pain. "FUCK DADDY," she crys out finally after I made her cheeks red. That was our code telling me she couldn't take it no more. Her body shakes and pushed back against me. "Don't you dare cum," I growl. "I can't ," she whines. "You better or I will punish you," I spank her ass again making her cry out. "William ," she moans now rubbing her own clit. "Like this how they do this to you to," I asked now gripping her hair tugging her back to me. She crys out a little in shock. "Never," she moans ," I would never cheat on you!" She moans ridding to meet me. "I bring work home because I made you a new death scythe," she moans out her body shaking and quivering as she held her orgasm back like a good girl," Ooo~ please please please!" "Not yet ," I moan having heard the words I needed. "Please please please, " she nearly crys ," I can't do it I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She came moan and she shakes hard as her cum leaked onto my shaft and leg. I run her clit fast and hard thrusting to I human speeds causing her to scream out in pleasure. "YES," she crys out. "So you are all mine," I asked ," you are not cheating?!" "NO ,NO NEVER," she moans her pussy tightening, " PLEASE , I AM ALL YOURS AND YOURS ALONE!" "Cum baby ," I moan getting close. She came desperately onto my shaft getting me closer. She bounced herself onto my shaft. Her arms reach around holding me close her hips slowing teasing me. She turned her head kissing me. "All yours, " she moans.

(You pov )

I bounce on his shaft slowly. "All yours, " I repeated again against his lips. He gropes my breasts thrusting to meet me. I knew he was close and I wanted to tease him, I have been so busy working and taking care of (C/n) with him I barley get to tease him. "Baby don't last time you did this a ended up with a baby, " he groans. "Fuck me ," I moan bending over ," let me know I only belong to you. " He lost it and he grabbed my hips slamming into me. I moan arching my back as his kisses blanket my back. I moan as he puts me on the edge again. "WILLIAM, " I cry out. I came again William came just after me. We both laid down. "So you are not cheating on me," he asked breathing heavily. I laid my head on his chest ," never have I cheated on you." I got up getting his gift only for my legs wanting to give out. I had him his gift, and he looks at it. His new scythe, I smile when I see he liked it. "Mommy , Daddy I'm home," (C/n) shouts. We both gasped looking at the time it was 4 pm Grell must have brought him home. "Shit," we both went for the door, it wasn't locked. . . .