One to many, Ciel X Reader *Lemon

~~Happy Halloween~~

A party always a party. Hallowen was the best time of the year. This punch I had been drinking tasted funny , but who was I to judge. I was a good friend of Elizabeth's. She was annoying and loud but she knew how to listen when it was serious. I kind of think she fakes the way she acts. Have you fucking seen her in action?! So serious.

I giggle to myself catching Ciel's attention. He had been watching Elizabeth dance with Alois so he wouldn't make a move on her. "What is it," he asked. "What is this stuff," I cover. "Some American brand Sebastian had shipped over. I wouldn't drink to much of it, it is strong," he said simply. Oops my first mistake of the night. I set the glass down. "Would you like to dance," I ask Ciel wanting to have some fun. Ciel saw it as a great opportunity to keep a closer eye on Lizzy, and accepted. While dancing the room seemed to spin. It might be the alcohol , but Ciel's eye was even a deeper blue. I watch his eye lost in it (cause the eye patch). He caught me staring. "Lady," he asked and I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Its nothing ," I said quickly. Ciel was dressed in some kind if costume Elizabeth thought was cute. Yet the way he had his hair screamed sexy. I bite my lip, all I had on was (you decide your costume). The chest area was more pronounced now since I was older than when I had been 13 the last time I wore it. Ciel had just turned 21.  A year before my birthday. I look over to see Elizabeth laughing. We had always talked about who would take my virginity. It usually ended with Sebastian or a guy that has been trying to ask for my hand.

(Ciel pov)

What ever she was thinking it stained her cheeks with red. She's been drinking more than I've seen her drink. She tried for another glass but I took it from her. She whined and leans on me. "Such a party pooper," she pouts. "Lets get you to bed ," I said taking her elbow to lead her through the crowd of guest's. Sebastian was waiting as if overhearing. He would what a nois-

My thoughts were cut of when lips kiss my neck. These lips were not Elizabeth's. Elizabeth and I don't have sexual relations just yet. "Sebastian sober her up." I was becoming hard at the kisses and nipping. Sebastian just stood there smirking making me lift an eyebrow. "You didn't order it, you just said like a normal sentence ," his tone was teasing. My mind was becoming clouded as I now held (Y/n) at arms length. Yes I had been drinking to , but not as much as (Y/n) has. She looked at me with a lust that I couldn't understand. "Shall I take her to her room?" "No I will, just make sure Alois doesnt touch Elizabeth," I order. He left to do as I said. "Oh so you hear that order," I groan. I swear I heard him chuckle. Again lips on my neck then nipping. I shiver my length pressing into her belly making her purr. I pull back and (Y/n) tried undoing my pants. I stop her helping her to her room. She was gonna kill me. I swear it, I've never been so hard. Dirty thoughts didn't help my case. Before I realized what I was doing I kissed her grinding myself into her. Her kisses were so lustful and yet they were something else. I groan at the pulsing my shaft was going. God has this need never been so strong. We practically ripped each other's clothes off. Our kisses broke off as she takes me into her mouth. In lust and need I push her head down further making her take the full length.

I moan thrusting into her mouth. She didn't complain but continued. I finger her biting my lip she was so wet that it was dripping down her thigh. How easy it would to be to just.... Dear god what is happening to me. I bite my lip shoving my shaft into (Y/n)s mouth and came. I pant but my throbbing shaft wanted more. I wanted more. I pin (Y/n) under me, her eyes clouded with need. I was so lost in my own personal lust that I shoved my shaft into her. I felt her cherry pop and her insides give way to my shaft. She clawed my back in pain. I kiss her neck staying still. I knew she felt how my shaft throbbed now with need. Before she was ready she told me to move. When I moved I saw her flinch so I stay still again having moved so I was sitting on the bed and she in my lap. She kisses me this time this kiss was more sober , more passionate something that had been in the first kiss but covered in lust. This time she moved her hips in such a way I moan in our kiss. I move meeting her loving how she felt. Better than my hand that's for sure. The feeling was too much for her and she came on my shaft this made it tighter. I thrust fast covering her mouth to keep her quiet. I was moving fast as she was cumming prolonging pleasure. I groan shoving my shaft deeper cumming filling her depths. I moan pinning her to the bed still thrusting. What was it about her that had me so lustful, so much in need. I watch as her breasts and legs that were over my waist move with each thrust. Her moans music to my ears. Something about this, something about her was so intoxicating. My name left her lips she was begging for me encouraging me to continue in her lustful state. Fuck it, I have already shamed my family there was no doubt that someone heard us. I thrust harder earning a louder moan . Her nails scratch down my back. At the moment everything was pleasure. It made me shiver and thurst faster. She was blushing biting her finger to keep quiet. I take her hand kissing it pinning the other hand I craved the beautiful music she makes. The harder and faster I thrust the louder she was becoming. She whimpers my name slowly turning into screams of my name. She came her hips bucking milking me for my seed. Her hips were so tempting so unforgiving. I came inside her feeling my cum over flow her and deep within her womb. No doubt she would have my child. Her core twitched around my shaft. I lay on top of her not pulling out but leaving it in. I catch my breath as it started to sink in to the both of us. This was real, I cheated on my wife to be, and she broke "girl code"

In truth Lizzy has never made me lose control, I saw her as a friend not a mother to my child. (Y/n) however was a different story.

(You pov)

I was so sensitive down there that I felt his seed. I felt him growing soft. I blush realizing this hasnt been a dream. I just fucked my best friends Husband to be. I cover my face blushing. Ciel kisses my hands moving them and kisses my lips. I kissed back lost in the kiss till I realized what I was doing and stopped. My breath hitched in horror the door was open and there stood a sad Elizabeth. She didn't look mad , or even that sad. What was wrong with her she see's all the evidence right before her. She could see him still inside me and his cum leaking out. It wasn't till Alois pulled her into his chest that I realized she had cheated first. I blush darkly as Ciel pulled out and a flood gate of cum came out of me. Cecil covered us with a blanket ordering Sebastian to get papers ready after having him dress him. Lizzy gave me a weak and shy smile.