Unexpected love,and story,Elizabeth X Reader (female)X Ciel X Sebastian*Lemon

~A/n~

Sorry it's been a while I hope this chapter makes up for it. That and it's very sexual and kinda weird.

~~~~~~

(you pov)

"Ciel is just inside ," I whimper as Elizabeth stuck her hand in my bathing suit. Her fingers squeezed my clit then rubbed my clit fast. "He already knows, " Lizzy purrs," got him thinking about a threesome." I was shocked as I saw Ciel look at us through the window smirking knowing his lover was teasing me. I let a moan out as she rubbed me fast. "N-No, " I whimper softly but she held me from behind her fingers play with my sensitive nipple. "Now now, " Sebastian said breaking us up as he helped us out of the pool. I blush, Lizzy and I did some light playing but have never broken my seal of my virginity. I went to my room taking off my bathing suit to find I was really wet. I was so horny due to Lizzy's teasing. I needed someone anyone. I bite my lip as I lean on the bed my fingers slip down my body tugging and playing with my nipples. I then slipped my hand to my dripping wet vagina. I moan softly rubbing my swollen clit. "Lady, " Sebastian said through the door," the young lord, Ciel would like to talk to you." I got dressed quickly and dried my hair as best I could. I enter his study finding Lizzy sucking Ciels hard shaft. I stood there shocked. Lizzy looked like she was enjoying herself as she desperately rubbed at her clit. I walk over lifting her dress without her knowing. I then sucked her swollen cut into my mouth. Her moans fill the air as she sucked Ciel harder. "Ahhh! Mmmm, " Ciel said moaning , " Lizzy." She whimpers ridding my face. I felt my juices run down my leg. I gasp feeling someone rub my clit. I only suck Lizzy's clit more as I thrust two fingers in her. Her back arches and she let's a moan out. Suddenly she pulled away leaving me in shock as I realized Ciel had been playing with my clit. Lizzy suddenly spreads my legs sucking my clit. I felt liquid being forced into my untouched flower. "Lizzy, " I try to get away realizing she had just sucked Ciel. She looks at me with innocent eyes. "(y/n) ," Ciel said, " I have a short time before Sebastian takes my soul. " "We want an heir, but I am unable to hold a child, " Lizzy said, " it will be well worth it, give us the child and you can have Sebastian." I blush hard looking behind me seeing Sebastian look at me with a hunger. "One condition ," I said looking at Sebastian, " Sebastian takes my seal." "Then he would have to use protection ," Ciel told me, " if the DNA doesn't match mine then things for the company will be done." "Don't worry my lord, " Sebastian said biting his glove slipping it off, " I always have that." He undressed as Ciel pinned Lizzy. Sebastian then helped me up undressing me till all of us were naked. Sebastian slipped on a condom before ramming his shaft into me. I cry out as he did that. Sebastian kisses me deeply quieting my cry. Ciel had Lizzy bent over his desk ramming her from behind. I was pinned against the wall as Sebastian thrusts into me. It hurt at first till I got used to it. I moan in pleasure, and Sebastian got the message. He thrusts into me hard and fast showing no mercy. His words her whispered in my ear only telling me he had waited for me and he finally had me. A shiver goes down my spine in delight. He passionately kisses me thrusting to a rhythm that drove me crazy. My moans only encourage him.He then flipped me to face the wall thrusting into me from behind.I look over seeing Ciel and Lizzy at it. Sebastian then reached around me rubbing my clit fast and hard. My back arches pressing my ass into him more. He growls biting my shoulder claiming that I was his. I cry out as I tighten around his shaft trying to hold on longer. "Cum my beautiful, " he purrs kissing my neck," I won't stop yet." I came hard my sides hurting from cumming hard. He softly touched my sides and the pain went away. He held me in place as he savagely assaulted my core thrusting with no mercy. "This will be the only time my young lord touches you, " he growls, " he has one shot and if it doesn't work he still has to pay you for it. " My back arches causing him to penetrate me deeper. I cry out grabbing his hair from behind and I came hard moaning for Sebastian. He came into the condom and pulls out just in case it would have broken. I caught my breath as Sebastian kisses my neck. He then took me to the desk where Lizzy bent me over licking and sucking my clit as Ciel thrusts into me. He wasn't as big as Sebastian but it was still a new feeling. Sebastian thrusts into my mouth and I suck wanting to please him. Lizzy only helped pleasure me to make my core tighten around Ciel. Ciel was thrusting fast and hard trying to please me while doing what he needed. I blush realizing whats going on. Sebastian growls holding my head in place as he thrusts into my mouth. I moan around him as I felt Ciel get close. My core quivers as I get close due to the combine effort. Ciel gasps cumming deep into my womb. When he was done Sebastian came into my mouth and I swallow it all. Ciel pulled out and Lizzy cleaned him by sucking his shaft clean. Sebastian picked me up. "We must put you in bed you have had a long day, " Sebastian told me and I snuggle to him. I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~Time skip~~~

(you pov)

9 months have passed and I was in labor. "Sebastian, " I cry out as the doctor wouldn't let him in. I gave birth to a boy. Ciel was allowed in the room, since it was his. You can tell from the baby's hair. "You can see him any time, " Ciel promised, " I will also give you half of the business." Sebastian was now allowed to come in.