Church offering ,Sebastian X Nun Reader *Lemon

~~A/n~~

Sorry I'm down, been sick for a while. *Cough* due to stress *Cough* from a bitch ass cunt *Cough* I mean what? 😇😂
Finally getting better *knocks on wood*
Its a double whammy
Sick and bad allergies this year.
I was so out of it the request of Alucard x Reader X Sebastian has to be redone because I made a Alucard X Sebastian without realizing the reader till it was done. I will still post the accidental Sebastian X Alucard

(You pov)

My back arched under his tounge as he traced every inch of me. Savoring me. His demonic eyes taking in each and every reaction. I shiver as goosebumps pickle my skin. How did I get here, bare to this demon? I was an offering from my church. Offerings where made every 10 years to keep my church protected. I just so happened to be chosen. Whatever they do to pick an offering somehow lead to me being offered up to this sexy as hell demon. A demon they call Sebastian."Open your legs little one," he teased my buds circling it with his tounge before suckling on one. Biting my lip I slowly open my legs. He pressed two fingers against my sensitive clit. Just applying pressure at first , as if he was letting me know what was coming. Ever so slowly he started slow circles. "Relax," he purred switching buds. Sebastian got inbetween my legs holding them open. I blush harder than earlier. Bare and open to his touch. I try to remain relaxed for him. "Don't hold back your desire little one," his seductive tone was husky sending my body in overdrive. The pleasure of his fingers had warm heat flare to my core. I moan lacing my fingers through his hair when he flicked my left bud. "Thats it," he purrs his approval. I felt something, probably his finger, slowly being worked in and out of my virgin hole. The feeling was foreign, and my legs try to close. Sebastian held them open ," relax (Y/n)." He nibbled his way down ,my hand slipping from his hair, making it hard to relax as he asked. I shiver at the feel of his mouth. That same mouth found my exposed core. "Dear mother of god," I cry out as he licked up my slick wetness. "Not god my dear," he growls. His eyes flash before really going at me. Gasping I grip his hair moaning freely. A gleam of approval in his eyes. I drink realize he entered another finger into me till he curled them in a come here motion that had me seeing stars. My hips buck on their own. "I c-cant," I whimper but pull his head closer. He groans slipping his tounge into me as I came for the first time in my fucking life.

( Sebastian pov)

She came on my fingers and tounge, probably for the first time in her life. I lick my fingers clean before cleaning her sweet virgin pussy with my tounge. Her fingers let go of my hair to cover her face. "I c-cant believe I just did that," even her ears got hot with her blush. I pull back looking at the mess I made of her. She peaks from her fingers as i pull off the last of my clothes. "Dear sweet jesus," her blush somehow got darker. Slowly her hands fell away from her face as her eyes take in my body. "Wrap your legs around me (Y/n) ," I ask gently tracing her side with one hand holding myself over her with my other. "S-Sebastian ," she did as I asked timidly. I trail my had from her side ,down her belly, and positioned my cock to her entrance. Thrusting into her I kiss her deeply taking her cry of pain into my mouth. Her walls giving way for the first time to anyone.

(You pov)

I feel so full, so full it hurts. His lips lead mine in a deep kiss. I whimper into his mouth as I gripped his shoulders. I thought I couldn't get fuller, I was wrong. He thrust the rest of his length into me. Sebastian nibbled my bottom lip down my neck patiently waiting for me. "Oh my ," I gasp when the pain finally gave was to a feeling of pleasant fullness. He thrusts his hips once testing me. Whimpering at the new pleasure I move on his hard cock. "Thats it baby," he growled thrusting hard but slow earning a pleasant gasp from me," how did you want it~" Wrapping my arms around his neck I lift myself up enough to bounce myself on him. "So eger," he moans moving us so I saddled him as he sat on the bed. He guides my hips as he sucks on my buds. I couldn't help but to feel so dirty as I start to move to my own pace and rhythm. Pulling my breasts together for him , he attacked them as a reward. His tounge and mouth was driving me wild. I whimper when he pulled back and lifting me off if him. Blushing darkly feeling my own wetness as the cold air touched my hot pussy. Slowly he thrusts into me taking me from behind putting me on all fours. My head falls forward towards the bed biting my lip when he hit something just right. "Dont you dare," he pulled my head back by my hair pounding into me ," let me hear those moans ,those screams of bliss~" I moan out gripping the bed in a death grip as he defiles me down to my very soul. The pleasure burning hot. My pussy clenches around him involuntarily, quivering as stars start to dance behind my eyes. As he warned I started to scream with pleasure. Crying out his name as he pounds at me relentlessly. This time when I came I came harder. Seeing the heavens and the stars. With one final thrust he came inside of me. Pain hot and sharp hit me out of nowhere as he burned his mating mark on my back. I whimper collapsing on the bed. "Its okay darling the pains over," he cooed kissing my back almost passionately making me blush.