Claude X Reader YES SIR! *Lemon

(You pov)

I was just woken by Claude, and he was getting the bath water ready. "My lady the bath is ready ," he said as I stretch. I go to the bathroom undressing, Claude would help me bathe at times, but not much because I was of course female. So I wasn't to surprised he didn't follow. I groan to myself suddenly becoming horny, I had had a sex dream, but of course my ranking we don't do that until we get married. Yet I was betrothed to no one because I broke it off. I slipped into the bath my breasts had dipped into the water and was in the cold air making them hard. It didn't help me and soon I gave in. I slipped a hand down to my core rubbing at my clit teasing myself as I now tug on my nipple. I moan softly holding in as much as I could. The water rippled as my fingers rub faster applying more pressure. "Claude, " his name slipped from my lips almost mute. I felt the familiar knot, one in which I was to afraid to let go because I didn't know what would happen. I pull my hands back only to feel another hand take its place rubbing fast. I open my eyes to see Claude his lips lock around my nipple sucking on it. I moan not stopping him. My wet hand goes to his head as his tongue teased my nipple, his hand rubs faster my back arching. "C-Claude," I moan out cumming for the first time. I didn't realize he had drained the water until now shivering slightly. He helped me out pulling my wet body to him. I blush but then get upset knowing he was just doing what he knew I wanted. He didn't care for me. "You are wrong you know, " he said his hand resting on my bare waist. His lips took mine shocking me but I kiss back. He pulls away and I lean forward. "No, " he smirks, " I am in charge." He began to rub me again pining me to the wall. "Yes," I moan out. "Yes what, " he smirks. "Yes sir, " I gasp. He cups my breasts his lips latching around my nipple again. I let a moan out my fingers run through his hair. He then suddenly takes me into his arms causing me to cry out in surprise. He smirks placing me on the bed. Like the spider he is he crawled on top of me. He kisses and nips at my wet flesh. "Take off my clothes, " he ordered. "Yes sir, " I said taking off his jacket. I undid his buttons very slowly revealing his tone chest. I take off his shirt now blushing when I began to undo his pants. A smirk played on his lips. Before I could pull his pants off he suddenly dives his face into my core. "Claude," I cry out as he holds onto my hips holding me in place. His tongue flicks my clit and playing with my entrance. I become close , but he pulls away leaving me shaking needing release. "Claude fuck me that's an order, " I cry out.

(Claude pov)

"Claude fuck me that's an order, " she cry's out. I thrust into her taking her purity. Her eyes wide stinging with tears realizing I had slipped myself out of my pants and boxers. I wipe her tears away allowing her to adjust. After a while she moved her hips moaning. I thrust into her finally, and she moans. I smirk thrusting into her harder only to be satisfied with her moans. I take one of her nipples into my mouth sucking on it as my tongue skillfully plays with the tip. "C-Claude, " she moans enjoying herself as her hips move to meet my thrusts. "Sir," I growl, I then began to thrust harder taking her, but i found myself wanting more. Much more. "Sir!" I now began to greedily lick, suck and tug at her nipples switching from one to the other. Her moans grew only driving my demonic desire. I felt her core pulse around me. I felt my breath get knocked out of me as she cums her body taking me deeper into her depths. "Claude!" I was now shoving my cock violently deeper each time into her losing myself as her nails scratch down my back. I pin her hips as I thrust faster. Suddenly violently I came hard, harder than I ever had. Fuck I am her first with that being said, I took her innocence and now she is the only person I will crave. That's not what got me upset. "I am sorry my lady, " I gasp pulling away. "N-no Claude it's okay, " she said pulling me close to her," it will be our little spider if it does happen." "What about your reputation, " I asked. "I don't care as long as you are there beside me, " she smiles. "I love you, " I said pulling her into my arms kissing her neck. I can feel her skin become hot and I knew she was blushing," I love you too." "After all that you are blushing?" "I can't help it, I just got laid by my sexy Butler." This made me blush. I pull her closer, " let's go to sleep." "Good night, " she smiles snuggling into me. "Maybe there will be a round 2 ,"I said making her blush.