Oh my gosh, William X Undertaker X Reader *Lemon

(You pov)

I was done with my paperwork, and I was still not tired. "I'll just go back to the office, " I told myself. I shook my head thinking to myself, I could use my hidea bed in Williams office. I smirk to myself he didn't know I knew he had a bed in his office. I had found it one time bumping into the wall. I got up and went down to the living room grabbing my wallet. I was hungry even we have to eat.  I got into my car and drove to a fast food getting food then headed to our ' secret' office. I walk in throwing my trash away burping. I go to my office finding no paperwork. I was gonna go to Williams office. I took one step in and the sight before me shocked me. William was sitting at his desk doing paperwork then undertaker graves him by his neck his thumb in his mouth partly and kisses him. "When will you bring her for some fun, " William asked Undertaker. "I can't just do that we have only had sex three times, " he told William. I blush realizing they were talking about me. I then smirk taking off my jacket. I had no bra, a tank top, black shorts and high heels on. Undertaker has been on my mind and truthfully I wanted to find him. Well I did, but I got a bonus. "Make that four, " I said making them look at me. Undertaker smiles devilishly. "So this was your plan, " I asked taking down the bed and sitting on it.  Undertaker walks over to me and sat on my left side. He began to kiss my neck and gropes my breast. I moan softly as he plays with my nipple. "So, " Undertaker said in a husky voice, " wanna have a threesome?" "Mmm, " I arch my back as he tugs my nipple, " whatever you want." William came over and took off my tank top finding I was braless. He looks at me for permission and I nod. Undertaker and William each latch onto one nipple and began to suck and flick them.  I moan as William unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts as Undertaker slips his hand into my panties when he was done. He plays with my clit fast causing my hips to buck a little. I took off Undertakers robe finding he only had pants on now. William slipped off my panties and shorts. Undertaker pulled back kissing William taking his clothes off as I rub myself watching. Undertakers head falls back after William took his pants off taking his swollen member into his mouth. He then pushed him away laying on the bed waving William over again. William began to suck his shaft once more as Undertaker grabbed me pulling me to him. "Ride my face baby ," he said licking his lips. I sat on his face moaning as he immediately attacked my pussy licking and sucking thrusting his tongue into me at times. He held my hips in place moaning into my pussy as William deep throats him. I gasp gripping his hair as he them began to lick my backdoor. We have had that kind of fun before but not this early. He thrusts his tongue into my ass licking my weak spot causing me to man and shake. I cry out as suddenly William was attacking my pussy licking and sucking on my clit. My pussy quivers as I get close. They both stop picking me up and penetrating me on Undertakers shaft. I moan not wanting to wait as I ride him hard. He moans pounding into me. William thrusts into my ass causing me to groan, this was my first threesome. William gropes both of my breasts pounding into my ass hard as Undertaker thrusts into my pussy just as hard. Both tare up my holes, and the whole time I couldnt keep quiet. "FUCK ME, " I cry. "With pleasure, " both of them said shoving their shafts deeper. I was trying to move my hips to meet them but my lower half was shaking as I got close again. William slapped my ass causing me to moan loudly. He pulls away taking me off of Undertaker. He moans as Undertaker wiped him clean with a wet towel. Undertaker pinned me to Williams desk but it was William how thrusts into my pussy. I moan but it was quieted by Undertakers shaft being forced into my mouth. William now pinned my arms to the desk using them to help him thrust deeply into my pussy. I deepthroated Undertaker as he thrusts into my throat. I got close after a while but William didn't let me cum again. I whimper as they both pull away. I greedily suck Williams shaft after he sat in his desk chair. I nearly cried out in pleasure as Undertaker thrusts into my pussy thrusting with no mercy. His hand slipped to my clit rubbing fast. My hips buck as William thrusts into my mouth deeper into my throat. "Mmmm, " I moan being muffled by his shaft. Undertaker began to thrust harder and practically pinned me down. He didn't let up as William thrusts into my throat. The more they kept at it the closer I got. "If you cum before we do we won't do this again, " William hissed. I whimper around him finding myself closer to the edge than I have ever been. Tears build up in my eyes as I try to hold back. Undertaker let's out a husky moan as my core tightens around his shaft and quivers. He was trying to test me as he now attacked my clit rubbing as fast as he could causing me to moan vibrating Williams shaft. William couldn't take it and came. Undertaker then came next and I gasp finally releasing cumming hard. Williams shaft grew soft and I take him out of my mouth. Undertaker thrusts a few more times before pulling out. I groan laying on the bed they lay on either side of me. I fall asleep quickly in both their arms.