Secret, William X Reader *Lemon

~A/n~

~~~AS REQUIRED♡♡♡~~~

Sorry it took so long, I kept falling asleep on my arms. And in the inner part of my elbows hurt everytime I bend my arms. So the whole time I am texting I have to speak out loud, and that's kind of embarrassing when it's a lemon . So I have to wait until I'm home alone. Gladly enough I had just enough time to finish this today. Enjoy ♡

~~~~~

( William pov)

I couldn't believe my eyes, the lady that I just had crossed off on the death list. I looked at her her body was still there moving, like she wasn't dead. I walk up to her even after I had took her cinematic record. She opened her eyes only for them to turn like a neon color. How did she turn into one of us? It doesn't happen this way. My eyes widen, I've only heard of this one time before. They turned into what we are if we were meant to be together. That I actually found her, had I actually been here earlier would she have been here? Why was her name of the death list?

~Time skip~

(You pov)

I felt drawn to William, ever since the first day. He assigned me some things I need to do. Sometimes I do catch him staring, it doesn't hurt me at all for some reason. Just makes me want to be near him more. I was walking past his office when I heard Grell. "Come on William we all know that you are (y/n)s match," Grells voice squeals, " no way would she have turned the way she is today if it wasn't true!" "Okay Grell," Williams voice said irritated. "I'm gonna tell her ," Grell threatens. "No ," his voice sounded pleading. "Why," Grell asked. "Because I can't let anyone in its not right for me to go out with someone who works for me," William explained. "Well if she is your match she doesn't work for you she works with you," Grell said. I looked through the crack. "Everyone knows but her," Grell said crossing his arms. "I will tell her in time ," William said looking away but I knew he was blushing. "If you don't your desire for her will for you," Grell said then smirks ," wouldn't want that would you?" Grell turned to leave and I hide behind the plant that had always been near William's office. Grell left and I entered William's office. "Go away Grell," William said not looking. I went over and sat on his desk directly behind him. He turned around in his chair only to come face to face with my chest. Blush stains his cheeks. "Its not Grell," I said smiling. "Obviously, " he said looking at me his blush still in his face. I bent over inches away from his face, my voice slowly going sexy so he didn't notice what I was doing ," want to know something?" "What ," he asked looking at me then my lips. "I always knew there was something different about you," I told him ," why I was so drawn to you." "You heard," he asked almost as if glade. I nod and suddenly his lips were against mine. It was as if fireworks went off inside me as I kissed back. William grabbed my ass pulling me onto his lap in the chair.I moan into his mouth and his kids became more demanding. My finger grip his clothing. He pulled away and I found myself needing more not wanting needing as if I would die. "We can't do this here," he told me sounding like he was fighting himself. I groan trying to hold back. My lips caught his in a hungry kiss and he gladly kissed back. This time it took longer for him to pull away. "Lets take this to my house," he said sounding like he couldn't pull away again if we continued. I nod and then got up feeling my legs go numb.

~~Time skip~~

(William pov)

It took forever even when it was a couple doors down. When we got there I pinned her to the closed door making her needs grow. I look into her eyes seeing her need it was to late to go back now. She knew how I felt, why she felt the same. The thought ran through my head and the next thing I knew I was ripping her clothes off only satisfying her making her moan with need. The next thing I knew I tore her clothes off only exciting her more. I kissed her lustfully as she tore my clothes off. I picked her up taking her to my room. Not even before she could land all the way on the bed I thruster into her making her moan. "William, " she moans her nails clawing my shoulders. I thrust to a fast speed hearing her satisfying moans and pleads for me to continue. I kissed her softly realizing I was losing myself. I try to gain control and enjoy myself, but also so I don't hurt her. "No no lose it William, " she pleaded. "If I lose it then were is the fun in that," I told her softly thrusting to a slow rhythm, " besides it's more enjoyable knowing that you want more of me." She whimpers moving her hips trying to get me to lose it. I simply kiss her neck pulling her close thrusting slowly and build up speed slightly. She decided to tease me and play with herself making herself tighten around my length. After a while her teasing got the best of me. I held her hips slamming my length into her only for her to make a really loud satisfying moan. She reached for me moaning. I kiss her hands as they stroke my face.  She then scraches my back.

(You pov)

I couldn't take this, the pleasure was so much. I scratched down his back as my back arches. His hands then go under me were my back was arching putting me at an angle. "William, " I cry out cumming as he hit my gspot repeatedly. He moans thrusting to an inhuman speed getting close. He then came thrusting slowly until he was done. He looks into my eyes as he caught his breath. "I love you," he told me lightly stroking my cheek. "I can tell," I tease causing him to thrust into me causing my smart ass to moan. "What was that," he asked smirking. "I love you too," I purr pulling him in for a kiss.