Sleepwalking fun, Sebastian X Grell (Male) *Lemon

(Sebastian pov)

I yawn heading to bed. I've had a long week of Ciel. I needed a long nights sleep to put everything past me. I lay down in my boxers on the bed face up. I was out in seconds, maybe even softly snoring in 2.

(Grell pov)

For once I snuck into the manor without getting caught. I found Sebastians room, it was empty. I lay down in his bed smelling his familiar scent till he came in. I was ready to bolt till I realized my Bassy was sleep walking. I bite my lip getting an idea, hopefully Bassy wont wake up. As I set up cameras for my pleasure later Sebastian grabbed me. He moved me like I was the wardrobe. I look in the wardrobe to see a male sex doll with ears like a cat and a buttug cat tail. I blush when Sebastian though I was the sex toy. Thankfully I was already naked. I put the ears on and the tail in before Sebastian pulled me to the bed. I groan as he stated to stroke me. Did he really think I was the sex doll? My bassy pulled himself out stroking inself too. My fucking gosh he was bigger than I ever imagined. I grip the sheets when be parted his sexy lips taking me into his mouth. He took me to the base them back to the tip. My toes curl as he found a pace that my body seemed to react to it. He tugs the tail making it come out. He licks at my sensitive tip right where the nerves were. He lubbed his bare fingers then my asshole. His fingers enter me readying my ass while still sucking at my sensitive part. Its been so long ,I felt myself dangerously close to the edge. He moved his lips to my asshole giving me a rim job. That was it I came in the air , it landed on my stomach, and in his hair. I gasp when I was pinned to the bed now face down. Mother of lord he was big. He slammed that monster cock right up my ass. It took all of my control to keep from crying out. "Fuck me," I whispered. Thinking it was a doll and not me he slammed into my ass hard with need. I caught Sebastians lips in a kiss. Thankfully that didnt wake him, and he even kissed back. "Oh Ciel," He moans in his dream. Great so he was imagining him. His skillful tongue was enough for me to forget about it. He reached under me playing with my sensitive nipples. My ass tightened around him and he groans. He purrs nibbling the cat ears. He started talking dirty as he pounded into my spot. I buried my face in a pillow moaning into it so he wouldn't wake. He lifted my hips gripping my ass after a while. He smacked my ass. A moan echoed through the room and I cover my mouth. I look back in time for him to spank me again.

(Sebastian dream pov)

Ciel moans out. I purr smaking his ass again. He cutely mewed and moans. I swear his tight ass felt so real. I creamed into his waiting ass firmly spreading the cheeks to cum as deep as I could. I lay on the bed allowing him to ride me. I watch as he expertly rides my shaft. I stroke him seeing him blush. "You have been begging for this for years," I growl stroking him fast. "Yes," he was barly able to moan out. The poor thing came already on my chest and neck. "Lick it up," I demanded. He does lingering on my nipples and sweet spot on my neck. "Good kitty," I purr grinding into him.

(Grell pov)

He grinds into me but it slowly stopped. I was a panting blushing mess. I move going down to clean the mess. Stroking him I lick the extra cum on the base. I couldn't help myself seeing his tight ass. I wanted it so bad. Moving his legs I lubed him up being careful not to wake him. To my pleasure, he was tight. Biting my lip I thrust into him bare. I groan at how tight he was. A blush spreads across his cheeks. I thrust slowly getting used to the feeling. He moans gripping the sheets. Sebastian was waking. I thrust into his spot and his back arched. "Fuck," he moans out. I tug his hair making him arch his back till my face was right next to his. "Payback time my Bassy," I purr thrusting hard and fast into his spot. "GRELL?!" He couldn't help but moan. He strokes himself moaning. "Was that your ass," he groans seeing the kitty butt plug and the doll still in the wardrobe. "You were holding back, I wont," I moan tugging his hair making him moan. He was really letting me fuck his ass. I push my luck and kiss him. He kissed back , his kisses awake was alot better than asleep. I forgot my strokes and he pushed me down saddling me. His hands rest on my chest while he rides me. "Bassy," I moan. He leans forward and kissed back. I blush at the skill he possessed. His kisses where better than I imagined. He broke it ," Call me Sebby." On the outside I smiled but on the inside I was completely fan boying. I stroke his shaft fast. Sebby groans riding me faster. I tried to hold it back, I was so close. His hips where like magic on top of my shaft. Sebastian moans after a while cumming in, and on my hand. His cum decorated my stomach and chest. I released into him moaning my toes curling. Sebastian was blushing as much as I was. "Your not mad," I asked in a small voice. "No," he cooed.
My asshole didn't get a break from then on.